Aerosmith are a truly shitty band, that's the truth

They still seemed kind of fake to me.

Kinda like Garth Brooks is to Country music.

Not genuine.

Especially Axl Rose.

He just seemed like an asshole out to make a buck.

Tyler, too.

No question Axl had a reputation for being a jerk.

Come on

Walk this way is a classic

And I never really liked Aerosmith either

Queen was way better

When you think about it, Walk this Way was really a rap song, years ahead of it's time.

It was also groundbreaking when Aerosmith did a version of that song with Run DMC, which did a lot to break down the barriers between white rock and black hip hop.

Come on

Walk this way is a classic

And I never really liked Aerosmith either

Queen was way better

Walk This Way is one of their "better" (less crappy) songs I suppose, but I was never much of a fan of it.

Dream On is one of my all time favorite songs by any band, but they just kinda lost me after that.

Walk This Way is one of their "better" (less crappy) songs I suppose, but I was never much of a fan of it.

Dream On is one of my all time favorite songs by any band, but they just kinda lost me after that.

Very sweet tune

Well according to the experts from the Recording Industry Association of America, Aerosmith has achieved 25 gold, 18 platinum, and 12 multi-platinum album certifications, in addition to one diamond album and four gold singles. With 150 million albums sold worldwide and 66.5 million in the United States, Aerosmith is the bestselling American group and the bestselling American hard rock band ever.

NEXT!

mic-drop-captain-obvious.gif

I always got the idea that this is a lifestyle band...they are in it to live the rocker life....the quality of the art they dont care all that much about.

Am I wrong?

That era of rock wasn’t that interesting to me

Queen was by far the best of the bunch in my book

The best front man who ever lived had a voice that was unbelievable

When I was a teen I also loved blue grass and swing bands

I still to this day love all kinds of music

Disco in on the lowest tier

Back