Aerosmith are a truly shitty band, that's the truth

When you are in a new town every few days It’s normal

Your staff handles the flights, hotels and venues

You handle making sure you are in top performance shape and your tools are up to par

What town is just scheduling

It’s silly to pretend it infers a brain problem

When you are in a new town every few days It’s normal

Your staff handles the flights, hotels and venues

You handle making sure you are in top performance shape and your tools are up to par

What town is just scheduling

It’s silly to pretend it infers a brain problem

Aerosmith cares a lot about putting on a good show?

I have not heard that.

If you want to talk about metal rock bands then Iron Maiden are up there, just about the best there is in fact. There is nobody to compete with them live.

One more thing singer Bruce Dickinson is a polymath. A pilot, fenceman, Radio DJ amongst others. He even started an aircraft maintenance business and is definitely the smartest in the rock industry.

If you want to talk about metal rock bands then Iron Maiden are up there, just about the best there is in fact. There is nobody to compete with them live.

not a fan of metal other than (guilty pleasure) Def Leppard. and there is nothing more boring than shredders excepting EVH.

I thought that I'd made myself plain enough already on that, I loath them.

Please attempt to track.....is this because they are low talent or is this as I claim more about how so long as they get paid and live the rocker life they dont give a fuck?

Please attempt to track.....is this because they are low talent or is this as I claim more about how so long as they get paid and live the rocker life they dont give a fuck?

They are competent enough musicians but not very inventive to my mind at least. I think they are just dialling it in as you boys would say. I doubt for one minute that they care much about the music, it's all about ego and Benjamins to them.

Back