- ATV racing = Awesome
- NASCAR = Boring
- beauty contests = Gay
- horse and cattle shows = Gay

Art Galleries = Boring
Museums = Depends on the subject matter
Watching a sunset = Gay

the most fun liberal past-time:

Sex! Conservatives are just too afraid to be open about it.

The thing with hiking is that you always have your feet on the ground. I would not take someone who is afraid of height on a technical hike/climb. We would do an easy one... nice wide trail underfoot the whole way.

Funny thing is, I also have a problem with heights. Not to the degree it seems you do though. I can jump out of a perfectly good plane... no problem. Zip lines, bungee jumping, mountains... no problem. But I seriously get freaked looking over the edge of high building straight down at concrete. Don't quite know what that is about. :)

I would probably be ok with that, the way you are describing it actually.

On the other end of the spectrum, I'd have to go w/ NASCAR. I know it's hugely popular, but man, I just do not get it. It's cars, going around a track, again, and again, and again...

Agree... COMPLETELY.... and most of the races they are simply driving in circles.... what? They didn't teach these monkeys how to make right turns?

Art Galleries = Boring
Museums = Depends on the subject matter
Watching a sunset = Gay

the most fun liberal past-time:

Sex! Conservatives are just too afraid to be open about it.

Watching a sunset = Gay

Wow. How old are you? Have you dated before?

One of the best ways to a woman's heart, or to get her in the "mood", is a glass of wine, a warm beach blanket, and watching the sun set on the pacific ocean.

Just let me know if you need anymore tips about the fairer gender. :clink:

Watching a sunset = Gay

One of the best ways to a woman's heart, or to get her in the "mood", is a glass of wine, a warm beach blanket, and watching the sun set on the pacific ocean.

Watching the sunset is what men do when they are trying to get into a girl's pants.

Calling me a pedophile was funny?

Okay....you're the first one I've seen on this board, that thinks Dano jokes are funny.

:rolleyes:
He didn't call you a pedophile, he suggested you wore women's clothing. This isn't maineman and Dixie here.

He didn't call you a pedophile, he suggested you wore women's clothing. This isn't maineman and Dixie here.

Is he crying again? I think Dano was calling Cypress a little girl. But given his apparent reaction and defensive tone... maybe Cypress has secret little desires to be a pedophile.... it would be the only explanation for how he so badly twisted what Dano said.

that's funny shit
I thought he was calling Cypress a girl though

Yeah to the Psudo itillectual going to the opera once a year. LOFL

Football 20x a year a least, I you profess to love it so much tell me you go weekly or at least monthly mr. librarian.:clink:

Watching a sunset = Gay

I find that it is easier to just up the girl's wine to 3 or 4 glasses and then you don't gotta be gay and watch the sunset.

Watching the sunset is what men do when they are trying to get into a girl's pants.

True..what guys look forward too is sunrise...having coffee,eggs easy up,ham steak and poatatoes(GW pun) ala gratin...while smiling at the lady of the night while sharing a hot cup of coffee and breakfast of course..after the guy makes it to impress her!:pke:

lol...............

I'm going to puke.

Not on my watch!...Ya hate eggs over easy,warm coffee,ham steak(never mind ya are a veggie...lol)...okay girlie puke away...lotsa gals love ham steak with eggs...see damo for a veggie breakfast!...lol

Stirfry had written a "QFT" after one of Dano's posts the other day - something I found equally inexplicable.

Posters should "QFT" or "LOL" after a Dano post at their own peril...

Back