Amazon Tavern

I wondered why,when I went to wipe my ass,I found his nose there!

He started a "No Ban Thread" ... then, you guessed it, Banned people. Naturally, I Reported it. Took pictures, collected evidence, gathered the necessary Documentation. Filed it with JPP Official Records.
They said, and I'm quoting here, "USF is a known liar and deceiver, we just call him USLIAR911". It's just sad when you find out people lie and don't tell the Truth.

He started a "No Ban Thread" ... then, you guessed it, Banned people. Naturally, I Reported it. Took pictures, collected evidence, gathered the necessary Documentation. Filed it with JPP Official Records.
They said, and I'm quoting here, "USF is a known liar and deceiver, we just call him USLIAR911". It's just sad when you find out people lie and don't tell the Truth.

" He can't handle the truth"!

USF already has a serious problem,a known squatter has moved in to the last stool of the bar,trying to hijack his tavern,the last thread it hijacked is almost full!

There aren't many critters here except an occasional raccoon or possum, spelled opossum, I believe. Wow, that's amazing. He looks young and not too intimidating. You don't have any grizzlies around there, do you? What about coyotes or wolves?

No grizzlies. We do have coyotes and wolves, but they generally stay back up in the mountains at least until the snow gets too deep up there. We also have bobcats, lynx, and some rare sightings of mountain lions. One of the neighbors claims to have captured a pic of a lion on his trail cam but I haven't seen it so can't say for sure. We also have moose! :moos:

I've never listened to one, but has anyone ever tried an audiobook? I have a co-worker who gets into them and apparently there is an Amazon program called Audible you can try out, I think you can get one free audiobook a month to try it out.

I have not but our neighbor, who is almost blind, loves them. You can also get the audio version for a few bucks more when you buy Kindle books.

USF and Rana have a history going back well over a decade, I wouldn't expect a Jackie Come Lately to know about any of that.

USF and Rana have a history going back well over a decade, I wouldn't expect a Jackie Come Lately to know about any of that.

Oh, I've heard all the Stories about Darla and her Girl Gang beating up USLIAR911. Like you say, I wasn't here so can't comment on that. But, do you know if USLIAR911 was a Liar back then, or did this just start now?
(and, 'Earl, the English Ouim' ... if he's not from England where is he from?)

Oh, I've heard all the Stories about Darla and her Girl Gang beating up USLIAR911. Like you say, I wasn't here so can't comment on that. But, do you know if USLIAR911 was a Liar back then, or did this just start now?
(and, 'Earl, the English Ouim' ... if he's not from England where is he from?)

He's an American afaik, from Texas if I recall correctly. Who says USF is a liar, I can tell you that Darla was a prolific liar and a first class shit-stirrer.

You're really not one to talk, now are you? I wish that you had told the Best Western story as that would have guaranteed a permaban.

You don't want to hear the 'Best Western story'. It's filled with sadism and satanic ritual, unheard of pain & pleasure, shocking sexual conduct, plus a long Police Report that was thrown out of Court as being 'ridiculous and unbelievable'.

PS: You might want to saunter to the other side of town and visit the other Tavern, your friend USF is mooning over the Royal Baby ... I think he's on Baby Watch. (really sad for an American man to do that)

I have not but our neighbor, who is almost blind, loves them. You can also get the audio version for a few bucks more when you buy Kindle books.
How exciting! There isn't much in Florida except moccasin snakes and gators. Unfortunately, some dumbasses feed gators and they get so brave they start snatching kids and pets from the shorelines.

A guy is driving around the back woods of Montana and he sees a sign in front of a broken down shanty-style house: 'Talking Dog For Sale 'He rings the bell and the owner appears and tells him the dog is in the backyard.

The guy goes into the backyard and sees a nice looking Labrador retriever sitting there.

'You talk?' he asks.

'Yep,' the Lab replies.

After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says 'So, what's your story?'

The Lab looks up and says, 'Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so... I told the CIA.

In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping.'

'I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running...

But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in.

I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals.'

'I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired.'

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

'Ten dollars,' the guy says.

'Ten dollars? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?'

'Because he's a Bullshitter. He's never been out of the yard'

:) hahahaha ... I had no idea you had a sense of humor! :thumbsup:

A guy is driving around the back woods of Montana and he sees a sign in front of a broken down shanty-style house: 'Talking Dog For Sale 'He rings the bell and the owner appears and tells him the dog is in the backyard.

The guy goes into the backyard and sees a nice looking Labrador retriever sitting there.

'You talk?' he asks.

'Yep,' the Lab replies.

After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says 'So, what's your story?'

The Lab looks up and says, 'Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so... I told the CIA.

In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping.'

'I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running...

But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in.

I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals.'

'I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired.'

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

'Ten dollars,' the guy says.

'Ten dollars? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?'

'Because he's a Bullshitter. He's never been out of the yard'

Back