Amazon Tavern

Oh nice! Do the critters leave them alone?

Bear you say? That guy who takes the hummingbird feeders if I don't keep them up on the deck? lol

T4MDfv0.jpg

There aren't many critters here except an occasional raccoon or possum, spelled opossum, I believe. Wow, that's amazing. He looks young and not too intimidating. You don't have any grizzlies around there, do you? What about coyotes or wolves?

I've never listened to one, but has anyone ever tried an audiobook? I have a co-worker who gets into them and apparently there is an Amazon program called Audible you can try out, I think you can get one free audiobook a month to try it out.

The biggest daily battle was whether Mary was a virgin for life!(poor Joseph)!

Well, by the time Christ was 30 years old, Joseph had passed-away (meaning, sometime before Mary was 44 years old). I guess that helps form the basis for the argument against her perpetual virginity, but, it also means Joseph wasn't around to be saddened by the prospect, either.

So off to a great start!

Here's the Ban List from a competing Tavern across town:

"Members banned from this thread: Cypress, evince, ZappasGuitar, moon, CFM, Bill, domer76, archives, Nomad, Micawber, MASON, ThatOwlWoman, Jade Dragon, Troll, PoliTalker, guno, Jack, Old Trapper, NiftyNiblick, jimmymccready, Adolf_Twitler, StoneByStone, lisasanders1964 and Best Western Whisperer"

... and no, it's NOT Legina. (But I bet you can guess who it is)

Naturally, his long time lackey Dark Soul is first to 'Thank' him.
(I bet USLIAR911 has to pay people to go to his Tavern)

"JPP Tavern for civil posters."
"This thread is intended to be an oasis for JPP posters to have pleasant conversations, without all the fighting and back stabbing that seems to occur when most of the Amazon refugees are included and even some other individuals.

Everyone please stay civil.

Thank you."

Here's the Ban List from a competing Tavern across town:

"Members banned from this thread: Cypress, evince, ZappasGuitar, moon, CFM, Bill, domer76, archives, Nomad, Micawber, MASON, ThatOwlWoman, Jade Dragon, Troll, PoliTalker, guno, Jack, Old Trapper, NiftyNiblick, jimmymccready, Adolf_Twitler, StoneByStone, lisasanders1964 and Best Western Whisperer"

... and no, it's NOT Legina. (But I bet you can guess who it is)

I saw the list,of USF!I wished him well.Was sad he was invaded by a coward drunk as fuck last night,way past her bed time posting silly emojis and cartoons

I saw the list,of USF!I wished him well.Was sad he was invaded by a coward drunk as fuck last night,way past her bed time posting silly emojis and cartoons

I noticed YOU were on it. I guess you can take it as a compliment. USLIAR911 must admire you as he follows you around the Forum and attempts to copy all that you do. (Sad)

Back