Amazon Tavern

Not any more, darling, since you returned after your recent flouncing. I wouldn't want to miss a single instance of your daily ass-whoopings. :laugh: :laugh:

Returned? I never left you dim witted bitch. You have always been afraid of me. I don't trust your fake I am not on ignore. That is go to, because you can hide behind it.

Yourself, find it and then let Mason copulate yourself.

Yes I saw one of those tractor trailers on the highway. They do seem to be trending towards their own delivery methods though. Their speed is amazing....

They just showed Amazon moving towards home delivery via drones on the news. Sounds like you might be in an area where that might roll out sooner rather than later.

Another thing, Kohl's stores are about to become a 'hub' for Amazon returns for people who don't want to mail something back. It won't affect me because I don't think I've ever returned a single thing to Amazon.

Well, that's convenient. We've only had to return things a few times; Kohls is easier to get to for us than the UPS store which is way out by the airport.

They just showed Amazon moving towards home delivery via drones on the news. Sounds like you might be in an area where that might roll out sooner rather than later.

Hopefully they give package insurance, if a dog takes the drone down with it. I also hope it wouldn't hurt a dog if they went after one. They have to get down to deliver a package, and dogs will go after them.

Those are really cool. I got the plain ones to go around the flower beds and walkways.

I love them so much I bought a set for my cousin for her serenity garden, and a set for each of my three daughters for their yards. In the winter I bring them in because otherwise either the deer would eat them*, or the weather would destroy them. But they're cool to set outside on a bright day and bring back in at night to glow in a planter or window. Are the plain ones white, like Easter lilies?

* Made the mistake of leaving the fiber optic fabric solar butterflies out the first winter we were here. The deer thought they were flowers (I guess) and ran off with them.

Back