Amazon Tavern

I love Prime. As a university student, I even get it for half price! Which is good because the one thing I do not like about it is how they keep raising the fee every year. One weird thing Amazon does when you live in the hinterlands like we do -- you still get your order in two days, but they almost exclusively use UPS rather than USPS. It's kind of funny when I order a tiny packet of glovers needles and it comes in a large padded envelope delivered by the UPS guy. It wouldn't have cost them but the price of a postage stamp to send it via the US mail. Maybe that's why their Prime fees keep rising?
That's nice you get such a big discount. It went up to like $120/year last year but it's still so worth it if you use it. This town has an Amazon distribution center so they deliver everything in navy blue vans that say "Prime". I'm still amazed at how quickly they make it all happen.

:) I try, but I've been getting a lot of Bad Reviews from USF and his sidekick Dark Soul.
L.i.G. let me ask you a question: How is it possible to get on BOTH the thread ban lists of US911 AND Owl?
(it's like both are uncaring with hardened hearts just trying to hurt my feelings, like they were both just born BAD TEMPERED and MEAN SPIRITED) :(
I have to admit I laughed when I read the nickname USVagina911. :laugh:

You're such a two faced whiney bitch. No wonder only retarded jaded still follows you around.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

7wV9JPM.jpg

That's nice you get such a big discount. It went up to like $120/year last year but it's still so worth it if you use it. This town has an Amazon distribution center so they deliver everything in navy blue vans that say "Prime". I'm still amazed at how quickly they make it all happen.

The advantages of living in a larger city. On our recent trip down to STL we saw several Amazon Prime tractor-trailers; looks like they are no longer relying on other companies to haul their stuff here and there. And wasn't that an Amazon cargo plane that crashed recently? She said cheerfully. lol

I thought it was still $75.I'm behind the times.

How interesting!RB-60 and Top are at the Top thread quoting this thread.
But neither are on the ban list.
Why not gather some guts,and come here and share your thoughts?

The advantages of living in a larger city. On our recent trip down to STL we saw several Amazon Prime tractor-trailers; looks like they are no longer relying on other companies to haul their stuff here and there. And wasn't that an Amazon cargo plane that crashed recently? She said cheerfully. lol
Yes I saw one of those tractor trailers on the highway. They do seem to be trending towards their own delivery methods though. Their speed is amazing....

Another thing, Kohl's stores are about to become a 'hub' for Amazon returns for people who don't want to mail something back. It won't affect me because I don't think I've ever returned a single thing to Amazon.

Back