Amazon Tavern

"Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
Another one?

You guys have dozens of threads about your selves and your stupid petty feuds. And now you assholes think you need another thread dedicated to your selves.

Go find the internet and create a board of your own. GET THE FUCK OUT."

We haven't made even close as many, as Yurt has about us. So what's he complaining about?

Another one?

You guys have dozens of threads about your selves and your stupid petty feuds. And now you assholes think you need another thread dedicated to your selves.

We haven't made even close as many, as Yurt has about us. So what's he complaining about?

Yaya wants a seat on the Amazon forum refugees,board of directors

Amazon Prime is the BEST! From the next day delivery, to the music and movie streaming, very addicting.

I love Prime. As a university student, I even get it for half price! Which is good because the one thing I do not like about it is how they keep raising the fee every year. One weird thing Amazon does when you live in the hinterlands like we do -- you still get your order in two days, but they almost exclusively use UPS rather than USPS. It's kind of funny when I order a tiny packet of glovers needles and it comes in a large padded envelope delivered by the UPS guy. It wouldn't have cost them but the price of a postage stamp to send it via the US mail. Maybe that's why their Prime fees keep rising?

I use to get there using the old link to the old forums
A poster on a thread we are banned on use to go there.You could ask her?he?

I doubt if he-she can post unless he-she made up a totally new account and is tricking Amazon. As far as I know, everyone who was a reviewer who got banned when they nuked the lot of us still cannot post to this day. Remember St. Leigh? Happened to her too, and she hardly ever posted on the forums (other than the Reviewers forum) the last year or so before they pulled the plug.

I doubt if he-she can post unless he-she made up a totally new account and is tricking Amazon. As far as I know, everyone who was a reviewer who got banned when they nuked the lot of us still cannot post to this day. Remember St. Leigh? Happened to her too, and she hardly ever posted on the forums (other than the Reviewers forum) the last year or so before they pulled the plug.

I was on the new forum and it was there.

These are totally new forums,don't have anything to do with the old forums,was just there,got on thru google,Amazon Kindle forum

These are totally new forums,don't have anything to do with the old forums,was just there,got on thru google,Amazon Kindle forum

Found them. Looks to be mostly about Kindle, Alexa, etc.

Heh, my youngest daughter & husband have the Google version of Alexa. You address it as "Hey Google." It has a female voice like Alexa. My 4 yo g-daughter takes great delight in asking it if it farted or has diarrhea. It would answer "I'll take the blame for that," which would cause her to dissolve in paroxysms of giggles.

As a Public Service Announcement ...
... (an exact Reprint from the TOP Thread):

"Recently closed thread by notorius Forum Liar, US911:

"Members banned from this thread: MASON and Jack"
"Here's your chance - NO BAN THREAD"

First he lies and claims it's a "No Ban Thread". Then ... wait for it ... he thread bans two people.
(This is like a Legina thread, I would expect this from Legina, but USF?)

----->This is factual and documented proof that USFreedom911 is a LIAR<----- "

As a Public Service Announcement ...
... (an exact Reprint from the TOP Thread):

"Recently closed thread by notorius Forum Liar, US911:

"Members banned from this thread: MASON and Jack"
"Here's your chance - NO BAN THREAD"

First he lies and claims it's a "No Ban Thread". Then ... wait for it ... he thread bans two people.
(This is like a Legina thread, I would expect this from Legina, but USF?)

----->This is factual and documented proof that USFreedom911 is a LIAR<----- "

On how many threads do you plan to whine about this, Jack?

Another one?

Liar. All you do is make stuff up.

Did I make this thread?

Did I post in this thread before you started trolling me?

Answer the questions.

I know you won't, because you're nothing but a troll.

Get a real life and stop living in your mommies basement. You sick freaking troll.

Back