Amazon Tavern

I love them so much I bought a set for my cousin for her serenity garden, and a set for each of my three daughters for their yards. In the winter I bring them in because otherwise either the deer would eat them*, or the weather would destroy them. But they're cool to set outside on a bright day and bring back in at night to glow in a planter or window. Are the plain ones white, like Easter lilies?

* Made the mistake of leaving the fiber optic fabric solar butterflies out the first winter we were here. The deer thought they were flowers (I guess) and ran off with them.
The plain ones I got are black, and I bought them at Home Depot because I wanted some so bad I couldn't wait.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Hampton...-Landscape-Path-Light-10-Pack-84075/301712155

Deers, that's nice. Hopefully there are no bears around!

The plain ones I got are black, and I bought them at Home Depot because I wanted some so bad I couldn't wait.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Hampton...-Landscape-Path-Light-10-Pack-84075/301712155

Deers, that's nice. Hopefully there are no bears around!

Oh nice! Do the critters leave them alone?

Bear you say? That guy who takes the hummingbird feeders if I don't keep them up on the deck? lol

T4MDfv0.jpg

Oh nice! Do the critters leave them alone?

Bear you say? That guy who takes the hummingbird feeders if I don't keep them up on the deck? lol

T4MDfv0.jpg

He/she looks like it could eat a 20lb bag seeds in about 20 mins, less if there is a water source to help wash it down.lol

He/she looks like it could eat a 20lb bag seeds in about 20 mins, less if there is a water source to help wash it down.lol

Well, we are on a small bluff 1/2 mile from Lake Superior so guess he's not turning into a raisin any time soon. lol I keep our bird feeders up on the deck in the summer/fall. Our neighbors don't. They come home often to find the shepherd's crooks bent to the ground, and their feeders pillaged and looted. Summer is a great time for makwa (Bear). There are dozens of camps between us and the lake. They're empty 9 months out of the year, but in summer ppl come up and stock their cabins, or leave their RVs there while they go off to do stuff elsewhere. The ppl we bought our house from own a couple of bakeries. He used to bring home stale donuts/bread and leave them in his truck. He ended up having to put wooden shutters over the garage windows because YouKnowWho was breaking in. Also there are several .22 sized holes in the side of the garage. lol

Wow! He looks really healthy! LOL! It must be all those seeds that he's been eating! :laugh:

LOL! That plus he knocked off the hummingbird feeder I had out there (you can see it on the ground at the bottom of the photo) and drank the sugar water. Learnt my lesson. We were both impressed at how big and healthy he/she looked, before we chased him away. Other neighbors have seen a sow and two cubs (last year) around. Sorry it's so blurry, I was a little shaky. lol

LOL! That plus he knocked off the hummingbird feeder I had out there (you can see it on the ground at the bottom of the photo) and drank the sugar water. Learnt my lesson. We were both impressed at how big and healthy he/she looked, before we chased him away. Other neighbors have seen a sow and two cubs (last year) around. Sorry it's so blurry, I was a little shaky. lol

LOL! I can completely understand the shaking after encountering a bear of that size. He or she is so healthy looking because he or she has been stealing the feeder contents!

mason took yurt on a trip to bantown.

yurt is retrod

LMAO -- so let's open the JPP betting parlor! 2 gets you 5 that Buttyurt will now start a copy-cat thread that bans everyone here, plus 3 more whining threads, complaining about this whole unpleasantness. Any takers? :rofl2:

LMAO -- so let's open the JPP betting parlor! 2 gets you 5 that Buttyurt will now start a copy-cat thread that bans everyone here, plus 3 more whining threads, complaining about this whole unpleasantness. Any takers? :rofl2:

He probably go to USF JPP Tavern,where Top is posting cartoons and emojis like a big girl!

Back