Amazon Tavern

How sick is this:
Dark Soul starts a thread 'Car shopping'.
"Members banned from this thread: evince and Jack"

Who (other than Legina) bans people from a Car Shopping thread???

How exciting! There isn't much in Florida except moccasin snakes and gators. Unfortunately, some dumbasses feed gators and they get so brave they start snatching kids and pets from the shorelines.

:whoa: That sounds like a colossally stupid idea. Don't you also have problems with huge pythons and boas that ppl let go because they got tired of them?

:whoa: That sounds like a colossally stupid idea. Don't you also have problems with huge pythons and boas that ppl let go because they got tired of them?
Yes, very stupid! A kid in Disney world was pulled from the shore and killed by a gator just a few years ago. Yep, the python issue is happening too.

How sick is this:
Dark Soul starts a thread 'Car shopping'.
"Members banned from this thread: evince and Jack"

Who (other than Legina) bans people from a Car Shopping thread???

I'm against banning anyone!
But the committee are hard asses and certain people pissed them off,one to many times!

Look at the pic I just saw on FB....from a FB page called Garden n country

57618463_972321643130067_269947318847930368_n.jpg

But the committee are hard asses and certain people pissed them off,one to many times!
I know you won't believe this but I used to never ban anyone. Thought it was so stupid. you can look at any thread I ever started here in the past and I banned no one.

I know you held out for as long as you could Mason. The other Committee members must be like USLIAR911, the bastards!

I know you won't believe this but I used to never ban anyone. Thought it was so stupid. you can look at any thread I ever started here in the past and I banned no one.

... inadvertently, you may have started a Cross Forum War. Something that could last Decades ... and cost millions of Lives. Thanks L.i.G. :(

I have more frienemies than you apparently!
The ban feature keeps people from fixing bad feelings,but at times it can't be helped,if a poster continuously disturbs all posters.
Like we had here earlier in the week.

I have more frienemies than you apparently!
The ban feature keeps people from fixing bad feelings,but at times it can't be helped,if a poster continuously disturbs all posters.
Like we had here earlier in the week.

I didn't start anything......

Does this look familiar?: "Members banned from this thread: MASON, ThatOwlWoman, Master Fang, Crazy Cat Lady, Troll, Anne Frank, DebraDoesDonald and Best Western Whisperer".
(L.i.G. ... I can actually see your nose growing from here. Go look in the mirror if you don't believe me)

Does this look familiar?: "Members banned from this thread: MASON, ThatOwlWoman, Master Fang, Crazy Cat Lady, Troll, Anne Frank, DebraDoesDonald and Best Western Whisperer".
(L.i.G. ... I can actually see your nose growing from here. Go look in the mirror if you don't believe me)

Are any of those socks of each other?I doubt it but the committee wants to know!

Back