Amazon Tavern

Oh,we are getting it worse Saturday
101 and high humidity,95 Sunday.
Then next week low 80's lower humidity!

Aw man, we'll probably get it then also, on Sunday. The weather guy just said a cool down starting Monday, something about 65°? He must have meant early AM or night.

Good luck. A lot of outdoor festivals and fun things are scheduled this weekend; hopefully, ppl take it easy out there.

I'm taking a break from my other activities, because of the heat. Tomorrow the real feel is going to be about 100. I'm going to just be squatting in front of the AC, watching TV, or messing around online. I can only stay out in the heat, long enough to water a few things. My pills have always made that sun exposure stuff an issue, and now I have even more. Gastritis issues make you feel hot from the start sometimes.

I'm taking a break from my other activities, because of the heat. Tomorrow the real feel is going to be about 100. I'm going to just be squatting in front of the AC, watching TV, or messing around online. I can only stay out in the heat, long enough to water a few things. My pills have always made that sun exposure stuff an issue, and now I have even more. Gastritis issues make you feel hot from the start sometimes.

I hear you. Old age does that as well. lol Try to stay cool and don't overdo it!

I hear you. Old age does that as well. lol Try to stay cool and don't overdo it!

I spent some of my time off changing my Jar Jar sock, into something more substantial. I'm actually a professional at not overdoing it. I bet Top remembers this name. I'll mess around for a few days, then it's back to other things.

I spent some of my time off changing my Jar Jar sock, into something more substantial. I'm actually a professional at not overdoing it. I bet Top remembers this name.

I thought about you when I was reading about that horrible fire attack at the Japanese anime studio today. I know how much you like their anime. What an awful, awful thing.

I thought about you when I was reading about that horrible fire attack at the Japanese anime studio today. I know how much you like their anime. What an awful, awful thing.

While I was doing other things, I finally started up a manga series I've been interested in. I ended up reading through 230 + chapters, of a manga called My Hero Academia.

The heat, humidity, bugs, and tourists are annoying, sure eh? But then there's nothing so beautiful as a U.P. summer evening.

uOavu02.jpg

Holy shit. The new chapter of the manga came out early this morning and boy it was a bit gruesome. It's not like I didn't know it was going to be being part of a villain backstory, but damn. Well, I'm going to be up for a while now.

Yes, the long way. Canada lies to our North, but the house faces East. Canada is also to our East, but further away than it is to the North. We're near the tiny red dot on this map.

AMV866v.jpg
Wow, you must get the full effect of what they call the lake effect?? High winds & lots of moisture?

Back