Amazon Tavern

If the protein you're consuming is mostly lean and not heavy on the red meats, you're probably doing okay. No health issues that you've noticed?
I rarely eat red meat, just chicken/turkey and salmon a lot. Since wild salmon is only in season like 2 months of the year, I've been having a lot of that lately. Keta salmon. I don't care for grease. No health issues. My doctor says just keep doing what you're doing.

Speaking of grease, did anyone here try the new Popeye's chicken sandwich? There was like an internet craze over them and I've been hearing they are sold out everywhere.

I rarely eat red meat, just chicken/turkey and salmon a lot. Since wild salmon is only in season like 2 months of the year, I've been having a lot of that lately. Keta salmon. I don't care for grease. No health issues. My doctor says just keep doing what you're doing.

Speaking of grease, did anyone here try the new Popeye's chicken sandwich? There was like an internet craze over them and I've been hearing they are sold out everywhere.

We don't have a Popeyes here. In general I don't care at all for fast food chicken of any kind. I tried that Chick-Fil-A when it came to STL and ate half the sandwich, threw the rest away. Blech.

Poor guys. But yeah, human safety comes first. At least here we have large unpopulated wilderness areas where it is a lot harder for them to become habituated to human food things. I wonder if this bear maybe is older and in failing health, and pillaging from homes was easier than his natural way of life.

Is there an abundance of natural food available in the area?? Bears need large territories w/ variety & accessibility..

Is there an abundance of natural food available in the area?? Bears need large territories w/ variety & accessibility..

Yes. Mammals from large (moose, deer) to small (mice, voles, chipmunks, squirrels). Large variety of berries, grasses, forbs, nuts. The occasional lost hiker and random tourist.

Neither do I. The sandwich is an Internet sensation so I wondered if it lived up to the hype.

Well, after all this talk of diet I don't think anyone will admit to having one. lol

Your diet sounds ideal and like one that should be adopted by most of us. We would sure have a far healthier population! The cow growing ppl would be sad, though. lol

I ate at Popeyes once,by the size of the piece,seems like it's cornish hens not chicken.
Never ate at Chick-fil-a,Not a fan of businesses
that advertise their religion.
Their chicken is good and so are the biscuits.

Chick-Fil-A doesn't advertise their religion. Just because the owner supports traditional marriage and isn't a fan of gay marriage is his right. It is fascism to try and shut him down like Rahm the thug tried in Shitcago. You should have seen the support given to CFA here when that went on. Cars were wrapped around the buildings for days.

Well, after all this talk of diet I don't think anyone will admit to having one. lol

Your diet sounds ideal and like one that should be adopted by most of us. We would sure have a far healthier population! The cow growing ppl would be sad, though. lol
It's very limited and boring. But I don't want diabetes or excess weight so this is what I do.

Sure I could, just wouldn't stuff myself out of fear I'd get sick. lol

You might not feel well, for sure. While I was in nursing school, I worked PT at a local community hospital. On Black Friday a guy was admitted to the ICU in a coma, with a blood sugar reading of 1400+. The finger-stick thing doesn't measure that high so they had to get it via a blood draw. He was a diabetic who had gorged himself at Thanksgiving dinner. He died.

You might not feel well, for sure. While I was in nursing school, I worked PT at a local community hospital. On Black Friday a guy was admitted to the ICU in a coma, with a blood sugar reading of 1400+. The finger-stick thing doesn't measure that high so they had to get it via a blood draw. He was a diabetic who had gorged himself at Thanksgiving dinner. He died.
OMG!! That's horrible. Nothing is worth that. I didn't realize blood sugar could go that high.

Their chicken is good and so are the biscuits.

Chick-Fil-A doesn't advertise their religion. Just because the owner supports traditional marriage and isn't a fan of gay marriage is his right. It is fascism to try and shut him down like Rahm the thug tried in Shitcago. You should have seen the support given to CFA here when that went on. Cars were wrapped around the buildings for days.

The biscuits were good,hard to tell how good the chicken was,so few bites.
I don't want to know anything about a business owners religion.

Back