Amazon Tavern

The aurora does seem to occur more often around the equinoxes. That being said we're in solar minimum right now so the geomagnetic activity is mostly pretty low. This is the first halfway decent shot at it we've had for almost a year! Looking forward to the next solar maximum!

:thinking::cool:

:laughing: I don't like them either... Most ppl think that is weird.....

I tell them "be happy, more avocado for you".:)

That's how I look at it as well. The taste isn't pleasant, and the slippery texture gives me the creeps. lol (They do smell and look good though.)

That's how I look at it as well. The taste isn't pleasant, and the slippery texture gives me the creeps. lol (They do smell and look good though.)

Yes, the color is nice but the smell, that I can smell, is just a slight bitterness...

They grew them in South Calif for horses a 100 years ago.......

Been watching YouTube videos on making Keto bread! Seems to be almond flour,eggs,cream of tartar,baking powder.
Yeah, I've tried some of those, not too crazy about them. After you do this a while, even the keto type breads get very filling.

There is cloud bread, some of them taste eggy but passable. Idk if any grocery stores near you carry this, Publix does here, but these flatbreads are low in carbs and very good.

https://www.josephsbakery.com/shop/flax-oat-bran-whole-wheat-pita-bread.html

Yeah, I've tried some of those, not too crazy about them. After you do this a while, even the keto type breads get very filling.

There is cloud bread, some of them taste eggy but passable. Idk if any grocery stores near you carry this, Publix does here, but these flatbreads are low in carbs and very good.

https://www.josephsbakery.com/shop/flax-oat-bran-whole-wheat-pita-bread.html

We get paid tomorrow,so we are going to Meijer's
which has the biggest selection in the area,and the big Kroger one town over.To look for Keto products.
I wish I could find Keto energy bars,but all I see have a days worth of carbs in one bar.

We get paid tomorrow,so we are going to Meijer's
which has the biggest selection in the area,and the big Kroger one town over.To look for Keto products.
I wish I could find Keto energy bars,but all I see have a days worth of carbs in one bar.
There are cheese chips with zero carbs but they are expensive. Brands are called Whisps and Parmesan Crisps but I think they are easy to make in the oven. I've bought some and have them for a snack. You can also have things like beef jerky and slim jims. It is very limited but you do get used to it. Good for you for your perseverance. It will pay off in spades.

There are cheese chips with zero carbs but they are expensive. Brands are called Whisps and Parmesan Crisps but I think they are easy to make in the oven. I've bought some and have them for a snack. You can also have things like beef jerky and slim jims. It is very limited but you do get used to it. Good for you for your perseverance. It will pay off in spades.

You really have to read labels on jerky so many add sugar!I found some pork jerky that didn't.

You really have to read labels on jerky so many add sugar!I found some pork jerky that didn't.
Yeah, I don't eat it now at all. Not only that, but it has a tremendous amount of sodium. Have you every tried Atkins shakes? I use those as a meal replacement. They have only six carbs but all of the vitamins, such as potassium, which you can miss on this diet. I think the dark chocolate is the best, taste and nutrient wise.

Yeah, I don't eat it now at all. Not only that, but it has a tremendous amount of sodium. Have you every tried Atkins shakes? I use those as a meal replacement. They have only six carbs but all of the vitamins, such as potassium, which you can miss on this diet. I think the dark chocolate is the best, taste and nutrient wise.

I was looking at some Atkins products this morning at Kroger,all had to much carbs,but our Kroger is small being a tiny town.
Tomorrow we go to Findlay,which has a huge Meijers and big Kroger,and a nutrition store.
It took twice as long to shop this morning.
I have to read labels on everything.

I was looking at some Atkins products this morning at Kroger,all had to much carbs,but our Kroger is small being a tiny town.
Tomorrow we go to Findlay,which has a huge Meijers and big Kroger,and a nutrition store.
It took twice as long to shop this morning.
I have to read labels on everything.
The bars have too many carbs but the shakes don't. The shakes only have 6 and they are good, i put them in the freezer a while before I drink them.

Back