Amazon Tavern

It's the same as a passport but only good for Canada and Mexico.

Yeah, I know that part. Well, hopefully we'll find out more in Nov. when Mr. Owl has to get his renewed. If he doesn't have the "Real ID" thing that Aimee was talking about, we won't be able to fly beginning next year. I've got a passport so I'm okay.

Yeah, I know that part. Well, hopefully we'll find out more in Nov. when Mr. Owl has to get his renewed. If he doesn't have the "Real ID" thing that Aimee was talking about, we won't be able to fly beginning next year. I've got a passport so I'm okay.

Are you saying his ID expires or he doesn't have one?

You can just renew the one and sign up for the pass card. They always give you a temporary ID when they create your new one.

Yeah, he's going to apply for the enhanced license. I think it will suffice for the "real ID" needed by 2020 in order to fly commercially. Plus now we can visit Canada. I've really been wanting to check out the far eastern U.P., and Sault Ste. Marie on the Canadian side too. Plus we're thinking of driving to VT next year, via Canada, so he'll need it for that too.

Yeah, he's going to apply for the enhanced license. I think it will suffice for the "real ID" needed by 2020 in order to fly commercially. Plus now we can visit Canada. I've really been wanting to check out the far eastern U.P., and Sault Ste. Marie on the Canadian side too. Plus we're thinking of driving to VT next year, via Canada, so he'll need it for that too.
I was there but it was a long while back. It was when you didn't need a passport for Canada, back in 96 maybe.

It's Friday night, and Mr. Owl has discovered some satellite/cable channel that has re-runs of his favorite childhood TV shows... Green Acres and Hogans Heroes. So rather than reading which is his favorite thing, he's binge-watching. And here I am, flashing-back to those stupid comedies too.

Damn, I love this guy. :loveu:

What a wonderful day. We've finally got some much-needed rain in the last few weeks. The autumn shrooms are in full glory! Was able to harvest a couple of pounds of chanterelles, a very nice large oyster, and some mystery shrooms that I just brought home out of curiosity, to ID. Even if they're not edible, their beauty and variety and forms are enchanting. No idea who this is, but isn't she gorgeous?

tYOS10M.jpg

Hope you all had an excellent weekend as well!

Back