Amazon Tavern

"Most"," many",those are scary terms!
I think I'd want to try those out on a guinea pig!
I wouldn't want to eat anything Toxic!:speaknoevil:

Ugh no!

The vast majority of not-so-good shrooms will just give you pretty bad GI symptoms. Not that many are deadly. But because it's hard to tell them apart sometimes, better to avoid the ones you aren't 100% positive about.

Happy Hatch Day to our African Grey, Koko! He came out of the egg 30 years ago today.

gcneUoa.jpg

How cute! 30 years, amazing....

I wish you could hear him talk and make other sounds. He's a one-bird entertainment center. My favorite is when Mr. Owl opens his cage, which is in the bird room with the other big guys. Koko strolls through the house making all sorts of barks, whistles, beeps, fire alarms, wild bird calls, sirens -- like a 2 lb. gray minstrel band. We've tried to record him but as soon as he sees a camera pointed his way he stops doing it.

I wish you could hear him talk and make other sounds. He's a one-bird entertainment center. My favorite is when Mr. Owl opens his cage, which is in the bird room with the other big guys. Koko strolls through the house making all sorts of barks, whistles, beeps, fire alarms, wild bird calls, sirens -- like a 2 lb. gray minstrel band. We've tried to record him but as soon as he sees a camera pointed his way he stops doing it.
:laugh: That's awesome! What a special pet.

Wow, this is cool. Our neighbor just texted that there's a freighter out in front. We haven't seen hardly any this year since the coal fired plants shut down. She's right. It's out in front. Like RIGHT out in front. It's inside the island, close to shore, and appears to be grounded. It's weathercocking and shows no signs of having power.

Wow, this is cool. Our neighbor just texted that there's a freighter out in front. We haven't seen hardly any this year since the coal fired plants shut down. She's right. It's out in front. Like RIGHT out in front. It's inside the island, close to shore, and appears to be grounded. It's weathercocking and shows no signs of having power.

?? What is weathercocking??

Swim out there and push it off the sandbar!

Another shot of her. I'm guessing she's about two-three miles offshore. According to the most recent soundings chart we could find, the water is only 10-15 feet there.

dFfuuy8.jpg

Back