Amazon Tavern

I filled my freezer for the winter. We don't get to Sam's that often, about 4 or 5 times a year, but when we do, it's usually between $400 and $500. Chicken fingers, fries, fish, shrimp (we use an air fryer and we love it), coffee and a lot of other stuff. When they have nice cuts of beef, we'll get some, but usually get most fresh meats from the local butcher.

I've been thinking about getting an air fryer. We don't eat much fried stuff for health reasons, but maybe that might work? Tell me more about yours, please.

I've been thinking about getting an air fryer. We don't eat much fried stuff for health reasons, but maybe that might work? Tell me more about yours, please.

Those things are awesome. I threw my oil fryer out after only using the air fryer a few times. It doesn't hurt to use a few drops or a short squirt of olive oil (or any cooking oil) for flavor.
I have a 5 qt. fryer, you can make just about anything you'd put in the oven too. Hamburgers, steaks and even cakes. They're Teflon coated too, makes cleaning easy. If this one would burn up, I'd definitely get another one. Her and I love it because we both like fried foods too, but really limited them when I started having circulation problems years ago. It's nice to be able to enjoy them again.

I have this one. It's a GOWISE USA. They make some nicer ones now, we bought this shortly after they first came out

th

Those things are awesome. I threw my oil fryer out after only using the air fryer a few times. It doesn't hurt to use a few drops or a short squirt of olive oil (or any cooking oil) for flavor.
I have a 5 qt. fryer, you can make just about anything you'd put in the oven too. Hamburgers, steaks and even cakes. They're Teflon coated too, makes cleaning easy. If this one would burn up, I'd definitely get another one. Her and I love it because we both like fried foods too, but really limited them when I started having circulation problems years ago. It's nice to be able to enjoy them again.

I have this one. It's a GOWISE USA. They make some nicer ones now, we bought this shortly after they first came out

th

Oh man, Teflon? Are you sure? I'll research it. They do look like a really healthy alternative to frying... have you ever made French fries in it? How do they turn out?

We have nothing with non-stick coating in our home because it's toxic to avians if overheated.

Oh man, Teflon? Are you sure? I'll research it. They do look like a really healthy alternative to frying... have you ever made French fries in it? How do they turn out?

We have nothing with non-stick coating in our home because it's toxic to avians if overheated.

Fries come out great, a bit dry if you don't watch them or don't add a touch of oil. Fish and chicken fingers too. I haven't made burgers or baked in it though, but the GF's coworker says they work great for that too. Like I said, I got rid of my deep fryer, won't be getting another one any time soon.
As for the non-stick, 400 deg. is the highest I've needed to heat at. far less than a stove pan gets.

Fries come out great, a bit dry if you don't watch them or don't add a touch of oil. Fish and chicken fingers too. I haven't made burgers or baked in it though, but the GF's coworker says they work great for that too. Like I said, I got rid of my deep fryer, won't be getting another one any time soon.
As for the non-stick, 400 deg. is the highest I've needed to heat at. far less than a stove pan gets.

Thanks! They make them w/o nonstick coating too. Guess what Mr. Owl doesn't know he's getting me for Christmas? lol

https://www.aircookers.com/air-fryers-without-teflon/

Kroger has beef roast on sale,$2.99 lb
Got one in the oven!With celery,mushrooms,radishes,onions,garlic,pink salt,5 spice,pepper.
Smells amazing!

Did you ever try that Impossible burger at Burger King? What did you think? Tried it yesterday, it was meh. The taste was okay for a fast food burger but the texture was rubbery and weird.

Back