Amazon Tavern

Thanks! You got that right! I can fly in for the birthing, do a few days of baby snoogling, then fly away again to my carefree life. :laugh:

Yep.... Once a year I do dog sitting also for about a week and a half as well......

Not bad but worst time of year for the dog-fourth of July week so he is super stressed...

Yep.... Once a year I do dog sitting also for about a week and a half as well......

Not bad but worst time of year for the dog-fourth of July week so he is super stressed...

Aw poor guy. I guess you're providing respite care for a family member? Lucky ppl! Nice to have a live-in caretaker and not have to board them out.

Do they have a place there? Two of my kids went to FL for Xmas.

I think they have a time share, her husband's parents..

They went twice this year... Went for about a week & a half to Kauai, came back for a week then flew back to Maui for a week..

They had a great year for traveling. They just got back from Jamaica & a few days in NYC......... They got a free trip there on the Ellen show..

I think they have a time share, her husband's parents..

They went twice this year... Went for about a week & a half to Kauai, came back for a week then flew back to Maui for a week..

They had a great year for traveling. They just got back from Jamaica & a few days in NYC......... They got a free trip there on the Ellen show..

Holy cow! Was the show fun to go to?

Wishing you all a Happy New Year, from our home to yours. The first dawn of 2020. May the year bring us health, happiness, and peace.

wEX8n4f.jpg

Wishing you all a Happy New Year, from our home to yours. The first dawn of 2020. May the year bring us health, happiness, and peace.

wEX8n4f.jpg

I like sunrises, frequently even more than sunsets.

I wish you and all sentient and civilized posters serenity, peace, and hope as we embark on this new decade

You too, Cypress. Is it too much to ask that we all be granted 20/20 vision in 2020?
A good dream!

I was blind as a bat at 20, and prematurely white haired at 45, so I have been fighting a losing battle on that front for ages.

My more modest goal is to drop the 5 or 6 pounds I picked up during holiday festivities and get back down to fighting weight!

A good dream!
I was blind as a bat at 20, and prematurely white haired at 45, so I have been fighting a losing battle on that front for ages.
My more modest goal is to drop the 5 or 6 pounds I picked up during holiday festivities and get back down to fighting weight!

I was thinking more of metaphorical vision of 20/20 but real vision works too!

Is the premature white a hereditary thing? My one poor son-in-law; he's only in his early 30s but he's already nearly bald. He used to always wear a cap to hide it. Last year he finally gave in and now keeps it shaved.

I was thinking more of metaphorical vision of 20/20 but real vision works too!

Is the premature white a hereditary thing? My one poor son-in-law; he's only in his early 30s but he's already nearly bald. He used to always wear a cap to hide it. Last year he finally gave in and now keeps it shaved.

Very few men can pull off the Yul Bryner look unfortunately!

I seem to recall my Papa having white hair in his fourties

I do not mind it that much. Well maintained white and silver hair can look good, and these days around here even women in their 20s are getting their hair done white and silver. It is the new hip look apparently!

Back