Amazon Tavern

That works as long as you have no ill effects with it. I'm on Naproxen 500mg X2/day every day. It helps!

Any word on when your doctor offices would open? All of ours are open in rural and suburban Texas, but they make patients wait outside until their temperature is check, a limited count of how many are inside, masks are required and all the staff are gloved/masked up.

My reg Dr warned me about taking it, but the other prescribed it...

Our hospitals are open & I can get an appt if need be..

I got the prescription @ an urgent care down the road... First time there there was only two ppl, went today & no one else was there but me & the staff..

My reg Dr warned me about taking it, but the other prescribed it...

Our hospitals are open & I can get an appt if need be..

I got the prescription @ an urgent care down the road... First time there there was only two ppl, went today & no one else was there but me & the staff..

Good to hear about medical options.

Both my fishing kayak and two-seat kayak are about 13 feet long, about 28 inches wide and under 60 lbs each. Each light enough to throw up on a car rack or in a pick-up truck.

Do you kayak?

Yes, we do. We have 16' (mine) and 18' (his) sea kayaks. We've been out in Sitka Sound and PWS in Alaska, to the Missouri and Mississippi Rivers, to Lake Michigan and Lake Superior. It's like flying only in water instead of air. Love it!

She's not banned,why can't she say good morning to us?She post it everywhere else to darken people's doors

6NPuizG.jpg

The fake good mornings are just to bump the Thread du Jour anyways. Ever notice how they're often used on flame war threads, even ones where her saggy ass has been thoroughly spanked repeatedly? :laugh:

I did, but I don’t feel comfortable flying, so Alaska is on hold. I’ll spend a lot of time swimming and tending my plants.

Sounds relaxing! Your pool and landscaping should be featured in a magazine or how-to-beautify-your-oasis article!

We're going to visit middle daughter in early to mid Sept. to help her out with the new kid, hopefully. Not going to fly though, as you mentioned. Hoping that they will open the borders up soon because the trip through Canada is a lot shorter than driving through the U.S. to get there. I'm not taking any courses this summer. Not sure about the fall yet. So far they are planning on having in-person classes but that could change. Will have to see what's going on with the virus by then. I'm not feeling super great about sitting in a crowded classroom where most of the other students are from downstate or outside Michigan.

Sounds relaxing! Your pool and landscaping should be featured in a magazine or how-to-beautify-your-oasis article!

We're going to visit middle daughter in early to mid Sept. to help her out with the new kid, hopefully. Not going to fly though, as you mentioned. Hoping that they will open the borders up soon because the trip through Canada is a lot shorter than driving through the U.S. to get there. I'm not taking any courses this summer. Not sure about the fall yet. So far they are planning on having in-person classes but that could change. Will have to see what's going on with the virus by then. I'm not feeling super great about sitting in a crowded classroom where most of the other students are from downstate or outside Michigan.
I don’t blame you. Not taking courses, yikes, what will you do? More needlework?

Our Y pool should open May 26 ,I'm planning on wearing my suit from home with a sweatshirt,go Straight to the pool,take off mask,swim,when done,put on mask,go home to shower.
The locker room is to small to be safe.
We only live half mile away.

Back