Amazon Tavern

Bought a new AC,went to ABC warehouse first.
Had to walk thru salesman smoking by front door.Strike One
Go inside no employees masked up to protect customers Strike Two
Find the AC we were interested in,but no prices,and salesman didn't know how much they were.Ask us if we wanted to know price.Strike Three.
Walked out and went across the street and bought from Wal-Mart

Bought a new AC,went to ABC warehouse first.
Had to walk thru salesman smoking by front door.Strike One
Go inside no employees masked up to protect customers Strike Two
Find the AC we were interested in,but no prices,and salesman didn't know how much they were.Ask us if we wanted to know price.Strike Three.
Walked out and went across the street and bought from Wal-Mart

Well thanks for trying & not making walmart your first choice....

Usually ABC has better prices.Not this time

I don't know that store & rarely ever go to walmart unless I have to but I have noticed that target & even Amazon are not always the best prices any more..

Like their food stuff isn't cheaper, even if it is free shipping.. If it is on sale @ a local store it is usually cheaper, I can buy the quantity I want/flavors etc & support locals not jeff bezo the greedy stingy bastard...

I don't know that store & rarely ever go to walmart unless I have to but I have noticed that target & even Amazon are not always the best prices any more..

Like their food stuff isn't cheaper, even if it is free shipping.. If it is on sale @ a local store it is usually cheaper, I can buy the quantity I want/flavors etc & support locals not jeff bezo the greedy stingy bastard...

I use to use Amazon a lot,now I check EBay first,and 9 times out of 10 find what I want on EBay at a better price.

Speaking of Walmart, we've been avoiding that place since January. Tonight they had an interview with a retired county sheriff who said he won't go in there anymore either after he saw that half the ppl were not wearing masks.

And in other news, our governor opened up the bars and restaurants in Michigan beginning Friday, but ONLY up here and in the Traverse City area (where Jade lives). One more reason to avoid town at peak times... here come the downstate tourists and their cooties.

I use to use Amazon a lot,now I check EBay first,and 9 times out of 10 find what I want on EBay at a better price.

Yep... I use to just go w/ it for ease, but that $17 bb gun @ walmart for 47.99 on Amazon was a sticker shock....

They will stick it to you much more than a year or two ago...

+ the constant attempts to trick you into prime is petty & shows just how desperate for growth they have gotten......

Speaking of Walmart, we've been avoiding that place since January. Tonight they had an interview with a retired county sheriff who said he won't go in there anymore either after he saw that half the ppl were not wearing masks.

And in other news, our governor opened up the bars and restaurants in Michigan beginning Friday, but ONLY up here and in the Traverse City area (where Jade lives). One more reason to avoid town at peak times... here come the downstate tourists and their cooties.

lol, nothing worse than drunken riff raft in the middle of a nice spring afternoon.......:laugh:

lol, nothing worse than drunken riff raft in the middle of a nice spring afternoon.......:laugh:

Heheheh.

Normally we're real happy with the tourists. They're generally pretty cool and laid-back and they do spend a LOT of money when here. But yuck -- we don't want their COVID cooties.

Are there a lot of cases down south??

Yes, most of our tourists come from downstate (which until the stay-at-home orders finally had an effect) was #3 in the country in new cases and deaths. Others come from Wisconsin (Green Bay is a hot spot), Chicago, and Arizona and Florida.

Yep... I use to just go w/ it for ease, but that $17 bb gun @ walmart for 47.99 on Amazon was a sticker shock....

They will stick it to you much more than a year or two ago...

+ the constant attempts to trick you into prime is petty & shows just how desperate for growth they have gotten......

I don't like that pushing Prime!

Yes, most of our tourists come from downstate (which until the stay-at-home orders finally had an effect) was #3 in the country in new cases and deaths. Others come from Wisconsin (Green Bay is a hot spot), Chicago, and Arizona and Florida.

The only ones North are Moose and Polar bears

They have tricked me a couple times,I find it billed on my credit card bill.I make them take it off.

I tried it once a few years ago, & not interested.... I think in Nov or Dec I was also, I don't recall exactly how as I was in a hurry but after I checked out I noticed it & was pissed, I called them, surprisingly there is no way to change it on their site so I had it for one month-never needed it nor did they bill me for it......

I have a couple hundred in cred so I will use them until it's up then they will be next to last option...

I tried it once a few years ago, & not interested.... I think in Nov or Dec I was also, I don't recall exactly how as I was in a hurry but after I checked out I noticed it & was pissed, I called them, surprisingly there is no way to change it on their site so I had it for one month-never needed it nor did they bill me for it......

I have a couple hundred in cred so I will use them until it's up then they will be next to last option...

I file a fraud compliant with Capital One,they take it off fast that way!

Back