Amazon Tavern

Had a bit of surprise just now when I opened the front door to trek down to the mailbox.

iFarJl4.jpg
Omg!

I had a handful of seeds in my hand because I always feed my furry lil chipmunk buddies when I go out. I yelled at Mr. Bruin and threw the seeds at him, and he just started eating them! Definitely no fear of humans at all. I'll talk to the DNR on Tuesday and see if they want to do anything about relocating him since he's not shy at all. We have thousands of campers and tourists heading up here; dozens of camps are just below us closer to the Lake. He could be a real danger to campers, and might end up being shot. :~(

Yea, that would be sad.. He/she obviously is familiar w/ human food sources & humans.. Not good for survival...

Almost all of them are movies from the 30's and 40's,majority WB

lol, somewho I assumed they would be from that era, classics etc.

Do you have a top 25 of all time??

I posted w/ a guy several years ago that had a top 100 list, top 25, 500 etc, including genre etc......

lol, somewho I assumed they would be from that era, classics etc.

Do you have a top 25 of all time??

I posted w/ a guy several years ago that had a top 100 list, top 25, 500 etc, including genre etc......

No, completely goes by my mood,whether I want to see a musical,drama,comedy,pre-code,western,
Noir,gangster.

No, completely goes by my mood,whether I want to see a musical,drama,comedy,pre-code,western,
Noir,gangster.

I rarely watch movies.. I usually like/enjoy them when I do.. I just no longer feel compelled.........

I have rarely watched any movies more than once, w/ some notable exceptions such as Psycho, several spaghetti westerns, Blazing saddles..

I rarely watch movies.. I usually like/enjoy them when I do.. I just no longer feel compelled.........

I have rarely watched any movies more than once, w/ some notable exceptions such as Psycho, several spaghetti westerns, Blazing saddles..

I can't watch spaghetti westerns!
That's just wrong!I don't want to see some cowboy,eating spaghetti in the Saloon!

I can't watch spaghetti westerns!
That's just wrong!I don't want to see some cowboy,eating spaghetti in the Saloon!

lol....... I like the music as well.......

I have prob watched many of them 3 or 4 times over 30+ years, good bad & the ugly prob twice that.....

lol....... I like the music as well.......

I have prob watched many of them 3 or 4 times over 30+ years, good bad & the ugly prob twice that.....

I like the music too, reminds me of my late brother who adored those Good, the Bad, and the Ugly flicks.

Back