Amazon Tavern

At the old Amazon,besides all the fighting ,back stabbing,mass reporting,sock wars.
We had one thread that everyone agreed,was an oasis.No fighting was allowed and everyone followed the keep civil rules.
That is what this thread is for.
I suspect it will fail miserably,but here goes!

Fuck a Amazon, I'm from AOL and Yahoo.

I used to give Kali OHs and <>< . He'd TOS anybody I asked him too.

Also he'd always page me when he was gonna go raise hell in a lobby for the lulz. ;)

Ph34r t3h l4g, boy! If only I could find Jehovah Scroller text.

Fuck a Amazon, I'm from AOL and Yahoo.

I used to give Kali OHs and <>< . He'd TOS anybody I asked him too.

Also he'd always page me when he was gonna go raise hell in a lobby for the lulz. ;)

Ph34r t3h l4g, boy! If only I could find Jehovah Scroller text.

Welcome!Now behave or out you go!

We had a brief but photogenic little thunderstorm this morning.

JaTCaCP.jpg

It finally cooled off here. We've had a string of lovely days, interspersed with much-welcome rain. Hope you're having an excellent weekend!

I went kayaking in the AM & it was hot by 11am.... TO hot 104..

Monday was hot to, but I went up to the Mts.. Was still snow in places & got a lil rain, & fortunately no lightening...

I use to love the heat, now I am a mid 80's kinda guy.....lol

I went kayaking in the AM & it was hot by 11am.... TO hot 104..

Monday was hot to, but I went up to the Mts.. Was still snow in places & got a lil rain, & fortunately no lightening...

I use to love the heat, now I am a mid 80's kinda guy.....lol

Mid-80s? Ugh!

Do you have a pretty good snow pack up there this year?

Mid-80s? Ugh!

Do you have a pretty good snow pack up there this year?

We got several feet of late snow & it has stuck around... Even below 8,000ft.

That will be gone prob in a month as it isn't a lot but above 12,000 it prob won't all melt........... Last week I had friends snow shoeing for the upper half of their hikes..

We got several feet of late snow & it has stuck around... Even below 8,000ft.

That will be gone prob in a month as it isn't a lot but above 12,000 it prob won't all melt........... Last week I had friends snow shoeing for the upper half of their hikes..

That's so cool! Hard to imagine a place where it's that hot in the valley but in a short drive you can be snowshoeing!

That's so cool! Hard to imagine a place where it's that hot in the valley but in a short drive you can be snowshoeing!

Yep...

You can drive drive from sea level to the east entrance to Yosemite in a few hours & get out of your car @ almost 10,000, walk a couple miles & be @ 13,000, thin air & patches of snow several feet thick, IN JULY.. Hard to beat if you like hiking, snow activities, as well as walks along the beach...:)

Yep...

You can drive drive from sea level to the east entrance to Yosemite in a few hours & get out of your car @ almost 10,000, walk a couple miles & be @ 13,000, thin air & patches of snow several feet thick, IN JULY.. Hard to beat if you like hiking, snow activities, as well as walks along the beach...:)

Almost makes me interested in living there. Almost. Heheheh.

Back