Amazon Tavern

78,then it poured

:eek: I looked at your forecast; you're in for a rainy period.

NMU's commencement is this Saturday. Looks like beautiful weather for the grads and their families. A bit sad to see some of my friends going off into the world, but it's wonderful too. Four of them are seeking masters degrees at other institutions.

:eek: I looked at your forecast; you're in for a rainy period.

NMU's commencement is this Saturday. Looks like beautiful weather for the grads and their families. A bit sad to see some of my friends going off into the world, but it's wonderful too. Four of them are seeking masters degrees at other institutions.

Mid to upper 40's, and rain here, was the forecast. 50's later on.

the heat is on in Florida..no more fooling around. 80's at least every day now until Novemebr

May is a beautiful month in FL, at least on the coast. We visited there twice in May, near Tampa. It got up in the 80s during the day but at night you could sleep with the windows open because there was a cooling breeze off the Gulf. Plus it's not all touristed up then. lol

No shit. The party is over. 90 is predicted for Sat here and then next month, the hurricane madness begins again. :(

Yikes, not again. Maybe this is good news for you though. Was reading last week about how dust from the Sahara has been blowing across Europe and causing spectacular sunsets. It also blows across the Atlantic towards this hemisphere, and tends to suppress the formation of hurricanes.

Yikes, not again. Maybe this is good news for you though. Was reading last week about how dust from the Sahara has been blowing across Europe and causing spectacular sunsets. It also blows across the Atlantic towards this hemisphere, and tends to suppress the formation of hurricanes.

Chili today,hot tamale.

Pay day tomorrow,no pool,lots of shopping and errands.
Two of the guards at the Y,keep telling us to try Express Panda.
Any one familiar?

Any one familiar?
Do you mean Panda Express? Pretty good generic Chinese.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

From your keyboard to God's ears!

I sure hope so.

Any one familiar?

They had those in the STL area. Ugh. If you like food-court-at-the-Mall Chinese food, you'll like them. Otherwise, blech.

My worry,was the two young men,that recommended Panda Express are both 19,and might not have had real Chinese food!
I think I'll pass.

I imagine you have better choices there, eh?

Birthday week is here! This month is just busy with them. Two daughters have b-days this weekend, Lily's #4 is next week, and our neighbor has a b-day too on the same day.

Back