Amazon Tavern

I imagine you have better choices there, eh?

Birthday week is here! This month is just busy with them. Two daughters have b-days this weekend, Lily's #4 is next week, and our neighbor has a b-day too on the same day.

Yes because we shop in Findlay,which has a nice selection,here not so much!

Yes because we shop in Findlay,which has a nice selection,here not so much!

That's one of the few disappointments we have with Marquette... a lack of good Chinese/Asian sit-down restaurants. There is a buffet that's okay, and an "Asian fusion" place that we tried once and didn't like. There are a couple of Thai places but I can't eat much of their cuisine because it's too spicy.

That's one of the few disappointments we have with Marquette... a lack of good Chinese/Asian sit-down restaurants. There is a buffet that's okay, and an "Asian fusion" place that we tried once and didn't like. There are a couple of Thai places but I can't eat much of their cuisine because it's too spicy.

We have between Tiffin,Fremont,and Findlay a good ten choices of Chinese,in town we have one,which has good egg rolls,but only about two menu items ,I like.
I ordered their Garlic Chicken,had so much chili powder tasted like Mexican food,I should have sent it back!

We have between Tiffin,Fremont,and Findlay a good ten choices of Chinese,in town we have one,which has good egg rolls,but only about two menu items ,I like.
I ordered their Garlic Chicken,had so much chili powder tasted like Mexican food,I should have sent it back!

Yikes! New cook?

Nope,this is Ohio not New England!My step mother use to put oysters in her and my step sisters Thanks giving dressing,but I wouldn't touch that

Well, I was born in Ohio and lived in MO most of my adult life -- and have had oysters, clams and clam chowder, mussels, shrimp, lobster, crawdads, crab of various kinds. In fact, there aren't too many of the Shell Clan who haven't found their way to my innards.

Occasionally Mr. Owl and I talk about our last days and wishes. I told him that I want him to drag my carcass to the Bering Sea, weigh it down with bio-friendly rocks, and drop it off. It's only fair that the Crab Clan should get their final revenge. lol

Well, I was born in Ohio and lived in MO most of my adult life -- and have had oysters, clams and clam chowder, mussels, shrimp, lobster, crawdads, crab of various kinds. In fact, there aren't too many of the Shell Clan who haven't found their way to my innards.

Occasionally Mr. Owl and I talk about our last days and wishes. I told him that I want him to drag my carcass to the Bering Sea, weigh it down with bio-friendly rocks, and drop it off. It's only fair that the Crab Clan should get their final revenge. lol

I want to be put in a Glad bag,and thrown in a dumpster!
It's inspired by a line in Catch 22
"Without the Spirit,the body is garbage" !

My Dad was a food salesman ,so we had lots of boxes of samples,lot of lobster tails,shrimp,but not those other things.

:hitit:

That looks freaking amazing. Why did you bring this up, you spawn of Satan, when we're just having home made chicken soup tonight?

I thought Mason wanted to try some. It's a 'kit' from Drago's Restaurant. They will send it to you anywhere in the US.

Back