Amazon Tavern

My worry,was the two young men,that recommended Panda Express are both 19,and might not have had real Chinese food!
I think I'll pass.

Makes sense.. There are a few in this area & doing ok, since there are many great Chinese places here & they are also doing well..

I like Shrimp but Not in my Chinese Food

Then you prob shouldn't bother to go to panda, the walnut shrimp is the only other good thing (allegedly) they have on the menu..

I have not tried theirs (prob all a bit different, depending on the cook) but I have a couple mom & pop places that I get that occasionally, as I try not to eat mayonnaise but that is one of the exceptions..

Then you prob shouldn't bother to go to panda, the walnut shrimp is the only other good thing (allegedly) they have on the menu..

I have not tried theirs (prob all a bit different, depending on the cook) but I have a couple mom & pop places that I get that occasionally, as I try not to eat mayonnaise but that is one of the exceptions..

Do they have traditional Chinese dishes?

Never had anything remotely like that,and sweet Chinese food?

There are sweet dishes, but not usually just sweet~mostly like sweet N sour or sweet & savory etc...

The orange chicken I have had, even @ decent Chinese places is just sweet & often sticky breaded meat kinda sweet~syrupy... I guess lots of ppl like it like that..:dunno:

If I have a sweet dish, it will usually be ribs, BBQ w/ char sue sauce, lots of garlic, ginger etc or Peking Pork which is more sweet & savory...

I wish there was a strain of weed, that could make the new Star Wars movies seem less depressing. It's coming out on my birthday, and I have some suggestions for gifts. Too bad they're only suggestions.

There are sweet dishes, but not usually just sweet~mostly like sweet N sour or sweet & savory etc...

The orange chicken I have had, even @ decent Chinese places is just sweet & often sticky breaded meat kinda sweet~syrupy... I guess lots of ppl like it like that..:dunno:

If I have a sweet dish, it will usually be ribs, BBQ w/ char sue sauce, lots of garlic, ginger etc or Peking Pork which is more sweet & savory...

They have anything like Moo Goo Guy Pan,Almond Boneless Chicken,Cum O Sum Yung Guy?

I wish there was a strain of weed, that could make the new Star Wars movies seem less depressing. It's coming out on my birthday, and I have some suggestions for gifts. Too bad they're only suggestions.

You need a large dose of opiates to make it thru that Star Wars shit.

You need a large dose of opiates to make it thru that Star Wars shit.

Those don't do much for those type of things. Unless you're in some serious pain, those mostly just numb your mind, and leave you to listen to what's going on in your head.

Back