Amazon Tavern

I remember going to Church exactly three times as a kid.

You lucked out. lol We went *every single Sunday* not just to church but Sunday school beforehand. Then my parents were on all kinds of church committees and groups so often we had to stay throughout the afternoon as well for that stuff.

You lucked out. lol We went *every single Sunday* not just to church but Sunday school beforehand. Then my parents were on all kinds of church committees and groups so often we had to stay throughout the afternoon as well for that stuff.

My Dad got thrown out of Catholic HS so we had
No church education.

I did and it proves exactly what I said I could have included some others but none of them have the filthy sick sense of humor you do.

Please leave,you won't follow the spirit of the thread.hostility isn't welcome here,lots of threads in the war zone for your venom

My Dad got thrown out of Catholic HS so we had
No church education.

That's assuming you know who he is. The only thing you have to go on is what you mother told you and she isn't sure herself.

Ever heard the saying "Mama's baby, Papa maybe"?

Please leave,you won't follow the spirit of the thread.hostility isn't welcome here,lots of threads in the war zone for your venom

lots of threads in the war zone for your venom

Venom? You are a fine one to preach to others about spewing venom. May I remind you of Best Western?

As far as hostility that is all you thrown out.

Here in America,we eat,Italian ,Mexican,Chinese,Etc foods.
Do any other countries eat American carryout?

Nothing says American food like Italin, Chinese & or course Mexican food....... Prob 60+% of the restaurants here are one or more of them..

Over in South Sacramento we have an Chinese, Italian & Vietnamese restaurant & many fusion places as well... Out in the delta is a world famous, locally, restaurant that has Mexican & Chinese & down the street we have a Thai Mexican place as well & they have a Filipino guitar player on weekends... :)

It seems hard to say one food being universal in the USA but I think there are a few, like fried chicken, burgers and fries of course, mac N cheese?? Hot Dogs? Meatloaf? Turkey............ Oh & tacos....... :)

Here in America,we eat,Italian ,Mexican,Chinese,Etc foods.
Do any other countries eat American carryout?

In places like China, they have melting pot cuisine as well. Here's the top restaurants in Shenyang. https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g297454-Shenyang_Liaoning.html
They have an American style brewpub, called Fat Dragon. I heard somewhere, that locals often don't eat Chinese when they go out. Those restaurants are partaken more by tourists, and people living there from abroad.

Back