Amazon Tavern

We have a farmer come in the Y pool,he has a little woods by his fields,he always leaves three or four rows by the woods for the deer.

Oh, so they will eat it... That is the good stuff though, not the industrial??

We had one pizza place in the old South End of Toledo put all the toppings under the cheese,greasy as heck,but fantastic pizza!

My favorite "greasy" pizza is linguica pizza, w/ lots of think sliced linguica on top.. I get heartburn every time, but well worth it.:)

Yeah,the sweet corn,most of what he grows is industrial.
The rotate between,soy beans,corn,winter wheat mostly around here.
Other close areas,grow tomatoes,and acorn and spaghetti squash.
Another area grows popcorn,shorter squatty ears.

We had one pizza place in the old South End of Toledo put all the toppings under the cheese,greasy as heck,but fantastic pizza!
There are all kinds of pizza places here, Mellow Mushroom, Pieology, Blaze. For just the regular run of the mill places for pizza, Pizza Hut was always my fave.

Now,how about,family dishes,or food tricks.
First,as kids our Mason breakfast,was toast,piece of Velveeta and jelly on top.
Later as teens,and this always got us in trouble!Take a piece of bread,put a piece of bologna next to it in the toaster.We always pulled this after school ,when our parents were at work!They would get home
Smell that grease smell coming from the toaster,and give us shit!

Authentic Pizza is Italian,plenty of it isn't authentic(Dominos)so I wouldn't call that stuff Italian.
Same with fast food Mexican like Taco Bell!

It's altered convenience versions of other cuisines. You could call it American/Italian, or likewise. The only true American cuisines are Hawaiian, Creole, Californian, and Cajun

Now,how about,family dishes,or food tricks.
First,as kids our Mason breakfast,was toast,piece of Velveeta and jelly on top.
Later as teens,and this always got us in trouble!Take a piece of bread,put a piece of bologna next to it in the toaster.We always pulled this after school ,when our parents were at work!They would get home
Smell that grease smell coming from the toaster,and give us shit!

:barf: Also the toaster bit is something that could cause fires. If I was the parent, and they did it when told not to, I'd take the toaster away, and deduct from allowance to get a new toaster.

It's altered convenience versions of other cuisines. You could call it American/Italian, or likewise. The only true American cuisines are Hawaiian, Creole, Californian, and Cajun

I think true American is stuff,like Oreos,Miracle Whip,Wonder Bread,Kool Aid,Coke,Pepsi,name brand national foods

:barf: Also the toaster bit is something that could cause fires. If I was the parent, and they did it when told not to, I'd take the toaster away, and deduct from allowance to get a new toaster.

Child abuse!In this day and age,taking allowance would have child services up your ass!

Deer will eat regular "field corn," the kind grown and sold for both ethanol and for animal feed. What Mason said is a real common practice in corn-growing areas. Farmers who like to hunt quail will leave stands of corn or wheat on the edges of fields to attract the birds.

Back