Amazon Tavern

I can't see the hunting for meat if you live near grocery stores, but it's still better than hunting just to kill something, and not eating it.

Poorer families still rely on it some times. You can feed a family for months, for less money then a meal out.

Yep. And take the heads home and put them on their walls.

I tend to be against boycotting places, since most businesses would end up on the list before long. I think the biggest one I had trouble with sticking to that code, was Jimmy Johns, after the ceo showed off his hunting expeditions. I almost caved. The most fucked up part, was I was on vacation, and we had arrived in Ashton. On the trip there we stopped, and ate at Jimmie Johns, in Twin Falls. That night browsing the internet, your friend Gary, posted about Jimmie's exploits.

Poorer families still rely on it some times. You can feed a family for months, for less money then a meal out.

A lot of the indigenous ppl here hunt and fish as a subsistence thing. We have large areas of ceded territory and they are allowed to hunt, trap, and fish there during times when non-indigenous ppl cannot. There is, predictably, a lot of bitching about that among the non-natives.

I tend to be against boycotting places, since most businesses would end up on the list before long. I think the biggest one I had trouble with sticking to that code, was Jimmy Johns, after the ceo showed off his hunting expeditions. I almost caved. The most fucked up part, was I was on vacation, and we had arrived in Ashton. On the trip there we stopped, and ate at Jimmie Johns, in Twin Falls. That night browsing the internet, your friend Gary, posted about Jimmie's exploits.

I bet that made you feel terrible. Have never eaten there, and never will.

I bet that made you feel terrible. Have never eaten there, and never will.

It was a place we often ate. I never boycotted them, but it's obvious it effects the decision to eat there. As of now it's my diet issues telling me what to eat. If I splurge, it's going to be worth the possible side effects.

Back