Amazon Tavern

They're not native to Maine, but that doesn't mean that they may not be here. If there are any here, it's because they were carried here in some way, like in a shipment.

That's what I meant!Some of those nasty ones from S.America,show up in bananas!
A brown recluse could hid in any tiny spot!

Do you eat at Chick Filet?

Never been to one, since they have none near. They have them in around Dayton, but we have our staple places to eat down there. I will stop by the Jersey Mikes, down there though. I love those subs, and they have none up here anywhere close.

Never been to one, since they have none near. They have them in around Dayton, but we have our staple places to eat down there. I will stop by the Jersey Mikes, down there though. I love those subs, and they have none up here anywhere close.

Chick Filet are a right wing Christian company against Gay people.

She's way east of the Maumee!

recluse-map.gif

That's what I meant!Some of those nasty ones from S.America,show up in bananas!
A brown recluse could hid in any tiny spot!

If you see a big black spider, with an hourglass marking, don't handle it up close, and personal. If it's in a bag of Bananas, leave it in it, and just put on a concrete surface, and drop a cinder block on it.

Chick Filet are a right wing Christian company against Gay people.

They opened a new one by us about a year before we moved up here. I went by and got a sandwich to go one day for lunch, wondering what all the hype was about. Horrible! I ate half of it and gave the rest to the front yard crow family.

We're starting to see a lot of advertising for Jersey Mike's, though the only one so far appears to be on the far side of town. We do get something from Jimmy John's fairly often.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We're starting to see a lot of advertising for Jersey Mike's, though the only one so far appears to be on the far side of town. We do get something from Jimmy John's fairly often.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We have a Jersey Mike's in the next town over,never been there!Is it subs?

Back