Amazon Tavern

My GF told me today that one of the girl's she works with said her friend told her her daughter wrecked her car because a spider came down her windshield.

KJPCbs0.jpg

Is she like that with all snakes or just that kind? I love snakes but most ppl are deathly afraid of them.

All snakes freak her out, even if they are on TV. I took a knife along on vacation, just in case, while out walking. Never had to touch it though.

Last edited:
LOL! You sound like me! I just don't have the heart to throw out the house spiders in the winter time. We've had one for so long, he or she has even been featured in one of my son's social stories!

There is one insect I'll kill without a second thought and that's a centipede. I hate and fear them and I don't care if they eat spiders, I'd rather have spiders!

Yes they are terrifying! I get as far away from them as I can. I don't do anything except run.

I sometimes wonder if the often female snake aversion, has Biblical standings. The serpent is the form the devil took, when he tempted Eve. I have a slight aversion to snakes, if they are poisonous. The little snake would just slither around me harmlessly, in the flower garden. It loved the place for shade.

I sometimes wonder if the often female snake aversion, has Biblical standings. The serpent is the form the devil took, when he tempted Eve. I have a slight aversion to snakes, if they are poisonous. The little snake would just slither around me harmlessly, in the flower garden. It loved the place for shade.
Perhaps. I'm not as terrified of a non-venomous snake, you can tell those by the shape of the head. The ones with an arrowhead/triangular shape are the poisonous ones. I saw a snake the other day slithering through some red mulch and it was copper colored with a pattern and I panicked thinking it was a copperhead, but the head was small and narrow. I looked it up and it was a corn snake.

My biggest fear is a moccasin, which is very common around here.

There is one insect I'll kill without a second thought and that's a centipede. I hate and fear them and I don't care if they eat spiders, I'd rather have spiders!

Yuck! What do you think of this guy?

jdb4ock.jpg

That's my foot, by a banana slug, in Sitka. Harmless but pretty icky. He leaves a slime trailer bigger than SheWhoMustNotBeNamed's. lol

Back