Amazon Tavern

Got texts from people, that they weren't damaged, but the news still sounds bad. They have a boil water notice placed on the areas, and National Guard is being called in. My sister was in Vegas though, which was probably for the best since a church about 8 miles south of her was destroyed. Some news is reporting it looks like a war zone in areas.
Sorry to hear. I'm sure that's very scary.

Got texts from people, that they weren't damaged, but the news still sounds bad. They have a boil water notice placed on the areas, and National Guard is being called in. My sister was in Vegas though, which was probably for the best since a church about 8 miles south of her was destroyed. Some news is reporting it looks like a war zone in areas.

I was just looking at the photos from the area. One man was killed too. I'm glad your family is okay!

Save her from what?
I'll be here till the "last great day"

Our friends in Alabama who had damage from that horrible tornado outbreak last month got a new storm shelter! Everyone kicked in to buy it, have it transported there, and then volunteers dug the hole that it goes into. There is enough room in it for their neighbors too. Friends live in a mobile; the neighbors who still have houses left have a combination of trailers and stick-built, but no basements.

In other news, I finally saw the doctor. They want to check me out for ulcerative colitis, and one other thing I forgot. I'm just glad they're going to sedate me.

Back