Amazon Tavern

Candida over growth was the worse medical problem,I ever had!
Made cancer and a heart attack,seem like a walk in the park!
They gave me two rounds of Diflucan!
FYI candida hates garlic!

I used black walnut hull supplements. The walnut hulls have a natural defense against fungus. You have to take it at times away from other meds, because it can effect absorption.

It really is. Yet when I look in the closet I see lots of hanging tags on stuff I didn't even get around to wearing yet. That includes shoes and purses too.

I go on the perfume sites and order lots of samples to see what's appealing. And JTV allows you the flex pay plan so I have a permanent installment due from them.

And let's not even talk about books. :D
Yep, I just started taking the stuff I decide I'll never wear back to the store. Clothes, shoes, purses.

Love perfume too, the clean scents. Light Blue is a favorite as is Philosophy's Amazing Grace. It really is an addiction and I can justify ANY purchase. I should write a book on excuses for purchases. :D

Yep, I just started taking the stuff I decide I'll never wear back to the store. Clothes, shoes, purses.

Love perfume too, the clean scents. Light Blue is a favorite as is Philosophy's Amazing Grace. It really is an addiction and I can justify ANY purchase. I should write a book on excuses for purchases. :D

I'm like that with eye shadow. I need to stay out of the cosmetics dept. for real. There are only two eyes on my face; why do I need 87 shades of eye shadow? But I DO. lol

Just saw the cutest thing. The little guy hummingbird was bathing on the deck rail in a passing rain shower.

Speaking of hummingbirds. My mom had a dressing gown with pink flowers on it. She would sit on the porch in the morning and the humming birds would hover near her thinking they were real flowers. Damn I wish I would have had a camera with me.

Speaking of hummingbirds. My mom had a dressing gown with pink flowers on it. She would sit on the porch in the morning and the humming birds would hover near her thinking they were real flowers. Damn I wish I would have had a camera with me.

How cute is that!? Ours do that to me when their feeder is empty. Kind of a hummingbird "Hey you, this needs attn over here." For some reason they often follow me through the woods when I'm out looking for shrooms and berries.

I had a camouflage hoody that I found on sale at Cabela's. I had the same experience with a hummingbird. It would come within a couple of feet of me and hover.

Hummers will hover if you are naked, they are merely checking you out... My hummers do it all the time, & swoop on me when I am filling the feeder... I guess they want me to work harder?? lol (here they are almost exclusively Anna's)

Have any of ya'll heard a whoop sound?? It is a high pitched whistle sound that they make.. The male will go up about 150ft then dive down & then turn it's tale down, causing a whistle sound as the air rushes through the back feathers...

In this lil clip you can hear, & perhaps recognize this sound. (When I first started feeding them I would hear that sound & go look around & saw no big bird, one big enough to make that sound..

How it's done:
920x920.jpg

Thanks for mentioning the scents, now I'm going to add them to the list.

Just think, after you take your stuff back to the store, you may find something you like on the way out and now you'll have room for it! :D

I'm like that with eye shadow. I need to stay out of the cosmetics dept. for real. There are only two eyes on my face; why do I need 87 shades of eye shadow? But I DO. lol

You need to buy 87 shades in order to find THE ONE that makes your eyes look like limpid forest pools. :laugh:

Makes perfect sense to me!

Hummers will hover if you are naked, they are merely checking you out... My hummers do it all the time, & swoop on me when I am filling the feeder... I guess they want me to work harder?? lol (here they are almost exclusively Anna's)

Have any of ya'll heard a whoop sound?? It is a high pitched whistle sound that they make.. The male will go up about 150ft then dive down & then turn it's tale down, causing a whistle sound as the air rushes through the back feathers...

In this lil clip you can hear, & perhaps recognize this sound. (When I first started feeding them I would hear that sound & go look around & saw no big bird, one big enough to make that sound..

How it's done:
920x920.jpg

It's their mating dance! We have ruby-throats here; the guys do this to impress the ladies.

Thanks for mentioning the scents, now I'm going to add them to the list.

Just think, after you take your stuff back to the store, you may find something you like on the way out and now you'll have room for it! :D

You can get better scents if you just buy the essential oils, and create a mist with them. Perfumes, Colognes use the stuff, but have a lot of alcohol to disperse the scents. You're mostly paying for branding. Not all essential oils are up to snuff either though.

You can get better scents if you just buy the essential oils, and create a mist with them. Perfumes, Colognes use the stuff, but have a lot of alcohol to disperse the scents. You're mostly paying for branding. Not all essential oils are up to snuff either though.

Don't you need some different expensive ingredients besides the oils? I mean, other than alcohol which is cheap.

Back