Amazon Tavern

Good morning! It's officially summer now. Cyrano, the bugs are back. Forget to apply bug juice to one little square inch of skin, and it'll quickly be covered with 79 mosquito bites.

What are you guys up to this fine weekend coming up?

Good morning! It's officially summer now. Cyrano, the bugs are back. Forget to apply bug juice to one little square inch of skin, and it'll quickly be covered with 79 mosquito bites.

We have two graduation partys at the same time Sat.One Connie's grand daughter,the other our favorite lifeguard,from the Y.
We both will start at the lifeguards,then Connie will go to the Grand Daughters,after a pop in at the guards.I will stay at the guards with our Y friends,and bicycle or bum a ride home,depending on if it rains.

We have two graduation partys at the same time Sat.One Connie's grand daughter,the other our favorite lifeguard,from the Y.
We both will start at the lifeguards,then Connie will go to the Grand Daughters,after a pop in at the guards.I will stay at the guards with our Y friends,and bicycle or bum a ride home,depending on if it rains.

Sounds like fun! Saw her post about the g-daughters; what beautiful young ladies they are.

Not a lot scheduled for here. Going hiking tomorrow morning early, before the tourists come out. Got a turkey to pop in the smoker later on. Plant swap in the afternoon in town. More wood splitting and stacking.... the job that never ends. lol Sunday is beading club and gym.

Top of the morning to you,
Not too many problems with bugs here, but I do get bummed squashing a monarch butterfly on my windshield. Need to work on my dodging skills!
Tidal pools and some bird watching, haircut, and washing the so's car are on the agenda.

Top of the morning to you,
Not too many problems with bugs here, but I do get bummed squashing a monarch butterfly on my windshield. Need to work on my dodging skills!
Tidal pools and some bird watching, haircut, and washing the so's car are on the agenda.

Lovely! Do you also do bird and landscape photography? If so, pls share!

I had a spider bite that got infected,had three inches of my arm,hot as heck.
Drained a lot of pus,twice before it started clearing up ,7 days into the antibiotics!
They can get very nasty depending on the spider that gets you.

Back