Amazon Tavern

I was real lucky. At the time we lived in a very old, creaky leaky house that had lots of creepy-crawlies. Guess one crawled into my shoe. The venom destroys tissue and you're right -- that causes sepsis and gangrene sometimes. Do you have scorpions there? I am really freaked out by those things.

I think we have four in Calif, but were I go only two & they are not bad.. You might get a lil sick is about it.. I rarely ever see them..

I think we have four in Calif, but were I go only two & they are not bad.. You might get a lil sick is about it.. I rarely ever see them..

That's good. Heheheheheh.

MChSt0G.jpg

Thinking of making homemade bar soap again. I've had a block of the product to use for awhile. Does Owl want a sample again? Choice between block soap, and mini Boba Fett soaps, since that's the molds I have. Got a nice oil straight from India (basically one of the essential oil, aromatherapy capitals of the world), to add to it. It's heavenly. It got here in a flash, about 11 working days. https://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Pure-N...var=532630864504&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

I'd offer it to others, but I don't think I'd be able to cover shipping.

Last edited:
Thinking of making homemade bar soap again. I've had a block of the product to use for awhile. Does Owl want a sample again? Choice between block soap, and mini Boba Fett soaps, since that's the molds I have. Got a nice oil straight from India (basically one of the essential oil, aromatherapy capitals of the world), to add to it. It's heavenly. It got here in a flash, about 11 working days. https://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Pure-N...var=532630864504&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

I'd offer it to others, but I don't think I'd be able to cover shipping.

I would LOVE another one! Thanks so much for asking. Your soaps are amazing.

So we had two HS graduation parties at the same time.
One C grand daughter and one our best friend guard at the Y.
So we decided C would pop in at the Y one,then go to her grand daughter s ,I went to the Y one with our friends.
Had a great time,good food,and drank my limit 2 beers.
Then had to ride the 2 miles home on my bike,found out fast my pool muscles aren't the same as the biking muscles!

So we had two HS graduation parties at the same time.
One C grand daughter and one our best friend guard at the Y.
So we decided C would pop in at the Y one,then go to her grand daughter s ,I went to the Y one with our friends.
Had a great time,good food,and drank my limit 2 beers.
Then had to ride the 2 miles home on my bike,found out fast my pool muscles aren't the same as the biking muscles!

I'm glad you didn't fly over your handlebars and do a faceplant in the gravel, like *some* ppl we know. :laugh:

Tiger Balm is amazing stuff,my back had been tight a few days.
Put some on at bed,and again,when I got up to pee.by morning back was fine.
Yet another thing I learned from my BFF.What a wonderful person she is.

Tiger Balm is amazing stuff,my back had been tight a few days.
Put some on at bed,and again,when I got up to pee.by morning back was fine.
Yet another thing I learned from my BFF.What a wonderful person she is.

Hmm, I wonder if Mr. Owl would like that stuff. Does it make your skin feel greasy, or is it absorbed pretty well?

Back