Amazon Tavern

Chuck or round. We prefer chuck. That is the brides department I just cook what she tells me. Pretty bad when a 6'1" man is scared to death of a 5' 1" woman. LOL

LOL! That reminds me of Bob going around telling people that I was scary! He was 6' and I am 4' 10".

It's all good here, Aimee. I figured with school out that you are Matt were off having many fine adventures. How are things going?

Oh, good! I am glad to hear it. He finally does get out on Friday. He has a couple weeks off with me before he starts ESY (Extended School Year - summer school). Things are going really well, thank you! Matt turns 14 in July. I still can't believe that!

I think they start later here because most schools in Maine do not have air conditioning. The newer ones do, but not the older ones.

That's surprising because with computers in use,they need AC.
They replaced all the grade schools in Toledo because of no AC or wiring for computers

That's surprising because with computers in use,they need AC.
They replaced all the grade schools in Toledo because of no AC or wiring for computers

Well, when I was growing up, it wasn't hot enough when we started school to even warrant it. It's needed now.

Oh, good! I am glad to hear it. He finally does get out on Friday. He has a couple weeks off with me before he starts ESY (Extended School Year - summer school). Things are going really well, thank you! Matt turns 14 in July. I still can't believe that!

Wow, 14! That's incredible. Has he started on his Giant Teenage Boy Growth Spurt yet? I swear my boys grew six inches just over summer. lol

Did they put the house up for sale before moving?

Yes, the new ppl closed on it today. Looking forward to meeting them. They're a younger married couple, engineers, with at least one kid that we know of. They asked our friends if they could park some of their toys in the garage before closing. They have bikes, a tandem kayak, and some kid toys.

Things change a lot around here in just a few short months!

AoQ4m7K.jpg

Back