Amazon Tavern

Yes! I have been trying to see them, too. It's been either cloudy or cloudy and raining this whole month. They've been seeing them as far south as California.

I saw that! I haven't yet downloaded the photos I got last night. I'm afraid it's just going to be more stars. Meant to get up at 4am this morning to try focusing on the eastern pre-dawn sky, but Mr. Owl had me pinned down. At least that's the story I'm going to go by.

So you've had a lot of rain this month? It's been extremely dry here, less than an inch so far for June.

I saw that! I haven't yet downloaded the photos I got last night. I'm afraid it's just going to be more stars. Meant to get up at 4am this morning to try focusing on the eastern pre-dawn sky, but Mr. Owl had me pinned down. At least that's the story I'm going to go by.

So you've had a lot of rain this month? It's been extremely dry here, less than an inch so far for June.

Yes! The best times are 30 to 60 minutes before sunrise and the same amount of time after sunset.

Honestly, it's been miserable here. This just might be the first time I have seen the sun and blue sky in a week. We have had maybe 3 days this month where the temperatures were anywhere near 70°F. We've had 50's and 60's this month, and we are now supposed to be up around 75°F!

Hahahaha.... my dad actually did have one of those!

Then there was the Polaroid a few decades ago, but we shall not speak of that. lol

I have a Kodak One Shot digital that takes really nice pictures. Not as versatile as an SLR with changeable lens. But it fills my needs.

I have started to find more interest in micro/macro & will prob need to pick up some better equipment/lens as I learn what I will need~want..lol

I have a Kodak One Shot digital that takes really nice pictures. Not as versatile as an SLR with changeable lens. But it fills my needs.

You can probably get some great outdoor shots with that camera, right? As long as you can fit your entire trophy fish in one frame, it's all good. lol

Yes! The best times are 30 to 60 minutes before sunrise and the same amount of time after sunset.

Honestly, it's been miserable here. This just might be the first time I have seen the sun and blue sky in a week. We have had maybe 3 days this month where the temperatures were anywhere near 70°F. We've had 50's and 60's this month, and we are now supposed to be up around 75°F!

That's horrible. Some summer, eh? Hopefully this weather pattern is changing and you'll have a nicer season. My oldest daughter spent a week up on the coast there earlier this month with the boys. I think it was near Kennebunkport where they went. She loves Maine.

That's horrible. Some summer, eh? Hopefully this weather pattern is changing and you'll have a nicer season. My oldest daughter spent a week up on the coast there earlier this month with the boys. I think it was near Kennebunkport where they went. She loves Maine.

Yes, it's been crappy for certain. Thank you! I hope it gets better soon, too.

That's awesome! I hope she had a great time! I love Kennebunkport, it's gorgeous there.

Yes, it's been crappy for certain. Thank you! I hope it gets better soon, too.

That's awesome! I hope she had a great time! I love Kennebunkport, it's gorgeous there.

We definitely have to visit it someday. Have you ever been to Acadia National Park? It's on the list as well; it looks beautiful.

What stuff did you do there? And was lobster involved? I loves me some lobstah.

There was some lobster involved. It was an open air "restaurant." It had a spectacular view of the ocean. People sat at picnic tables, and beer was okay, but guests had to leave the beer bottles on the seats where they could not be in plain view of any cops driving by though there was no doubt that it was a "wink and a nod" situation.

There was some lobster involved. It was an open air "restaurant." It had a spectacular view of the ocean. People sat at picnic tables, and beer was okay, but guests had to leave the beer bottles on the seats where they could not be in plain view of any cops driving by though there was no doubt that it was a "wink and a nod" situation.

Heheheheh. So did you camp? Do any boating? Hiking? Just hang out and chill? Notice I did not ask about swimming. Imagine that swimming in Maine is about like swimming here. Don't do it unless it's in an inland pond. Right now Kichigami's waters are hovering just under 40F. Brrr.

Back