Americans Blame GOP For Most of World’s Problems

You can't demonize demons. Being actual demons, they self-demonize, we just point it out.

That is very different from racism.

I'm not thumpin anything so I'm not in that group but y'all demonize them.

And Cypress saying because some candidates don't talk to the NAACP its racism. Please, that's pathetic.

Uh huh....!

Honestly, it is the Neo-Con crap. They have got to excise this, and keep from lockstepping any time one has any power or they are doomed. Well, we....

As I said last election, I will never, ever vote again for somebody that is solely "religious conservative" for anything. This guy, who is a far cry from conservative in any other manner, has hurt the party.

My my the 'Libertarian' has fallen into the lib trap...me thinks damo needs to get away from the veggie/budha lifestyle..needs way more red meat...imho!

And Cypress saying because some candidates don't talk to the NAACP its racism. Please, that's pathetic.

No, because all but one candidate won't talk to the NAACP.

But I can see that you're cranky today Cawacko. I don't want another Superfreak incident on my hands, so let's talk tomorrow. :)

Won't talk to NAACP
Confederate flags over State capitols
Jokes about Welfare Queens
Still snickering over Marion Barry 25 years later
Telling poor people to stop being lazy, and get a job....
Bob Jones University

Yep. I agree with you. Those should have zero effect on the GOPs image in minority communities. Keep it up!

[/B]

My my the 'Libertarian' has fallen into the lib trap...me thinks damo needs to get away from the veggie/budha lifestyle..needs way more red meat...imho!
Rubbish, I have said that the religious right is the bane of the party since I was 15 or so.

The only thing keeping the R party from a constant majority is the Religious Right.

What happened to the party of individual liberty? What happened to the party of smaller federal government and more state control? What happened to the party of teach a man to fish? It got ransacked and taken over by religious freaks who can't keep themselves from sexing up prostitutes while preaching against it.

It is the desperation of bush apologists Darla...
They just can't help it.

LOL

I think Cawacko is just in a bad mood today, apparently some incident at the gym.

This is what happens when you hold stuff in. I don't do that. I had a f'ing blow up at the gym, at this total skank who went off on me out of nowhere, for turning on the fan. Let me tell you, I look very girly, but you don't want to get me started, and I ran her skank ass out of there in five minutes. I don't take that shit and then come take it out on other people, you know why? It's bad for your health.

LOL...Rubbish...surely ya jest!

Rubbish, I have said that the religious right is the bane of the party since I was 15 or so.

The only thing keeping the R party from a constant majority is the Religious Right.

Like I said damo...you are lacking protein on this one...imho! I know ya married a Buddha gal and have a adopted sis that is also of this ilk...but hey...thats them and you are you...never mind ....!

Like I said damo...you are lacking protein on this one...imho! I know ya married a Buddha gal and have a adopted sis that is also of this ilk...but hey...thats them and you are you...never mind ....!
My adopted sis is a Christian, as are all of my siblings and parents.

You think that because she came from Korea as an infant that makes her a Buddhist?

It doesn't change that somebody who is not conservative in any other thing than this RR aspect makes crappy R leadership and ignores all the issues that have made the party successful.

Nope....

My adopted sis is a Christian, as are all of my siblings and parents.

You think that because she came from Korea as an infant that makes her a Buddhist?

It doesn't change that somebody who is not conservative in any other thing than this RR aspect makes crappy R leadership and ignores all the issues that have made the party successful.

Personally I like Christian Korean babes..the best of two worlds...I am saying ya should listen to your sis...stay away from the 'Kimshi' though...that is nasty stuff..unless ya are drunk or have alot of protein in your makeup...lol

Oh for Christ sakes. Now the buffoon is giving out religious and dietary advice.

I can see his book now.

Religious and Dietary Buffoonery for Buffoons, written by Bottleborne.

Lol.....

Oh for Christ sakes. Now the buffoon is giving out religious and dietary advice.

I can see his book now.

Religious and Dietary Buffoonery for Buffoons, written by Bottleborne.

Keep me on ignore...it will save you from all the dietary upsets...and Pepto Bismol..go away little girl ya freak me out!:rolleyes:

well being a "buffon" is way betta than being a 'Code Pink Ho' Just do damo and get it overwith already...then he can relax and get back to debating!

Last edited:
You had to look up tetchy? LMAO.

And I should speak english? Well, what kind of dictionary did you look tetchy up in? A french one?

Cawacko, are you drinking?

lol... i googled the definition. I'm not sure what language por favor is from but it is a word correct?

Back