An open letter to Phantazmal.

20+ years ago I worked with a couple of those asylum-seekers. One was from Bosnia, the other a Kurdish man from Iraq. Both came here seeking asylum, along with their families. Both had escaped dangerous and untenable situations in their homelands. Faruk, the Iraqi, left with his wife and two daughters in the middle of the night after Saddam's thugs had kicked in their door and shot his wife's parents in front of them. They traveled through the mountains with nothing but what they could carry, and made it into Turkey. They applied for asylum in America and were sponsored by a local church, which is how they happened to come to that little corner of the world where we lived at the time. The other family's story was similar. The husbands both got jobs at the place where I worked, while the wives and kids went to school to learn English.

I don't have a bit of problem with ppl like this jumping the line, do you?
I don't. But I have a problem with their dregs of society; criminals, drug runners and human traffickers coming here and siphoning our tax dollars.

Another anecedote, I have worked with people who spent years working with sponsors to get their legal citizenship. And when they did, they were the happiest people in the world. It's a slap in the face to every one of them for hordes of the lowest common denominator to come into this country unabated and unchecked.

Nope, nope, nope. No one has a problem with legal immigration but lots of people have a problem with illegals, and I'm one.

I don't. But I have a problem with their dregs of society; criminals, drug runners and human traffickers coming here and siphoning our tax dollars.

Another anecedote, I have worked with people who spent years working with sponsors to get their legal citizenship. And when they did, they were the happiest people in the world. It's a slap in the face to every one of them for hordes of the lowest common denominator to come into this country unabated and unchecked.

Nope, nope, nope. No one has a problem with legal immigration but lots of people have a problem with illegals, and I'm one.

Illegal immigration has been a problem since 1492

Lol, ohhhhhhh nooooos, people laugh at me on JPP, how shall I live? What a grade school tactic, you should throw in nanny, nanny poopoo, too, that would really get to me. I’ve explained what is racists about the post, please refer to those posts. Thanks

By "a lot of JPP posters" he means himself and Toxic.

:rofl2: Yeah, and the meltdown you're having on this thread is just a model of class and decorum. :rofl2:
"Brave" Super Trollenator had to call in reinforcement number 4.

One more evisceration, on tap. ;)

That someone so dumb and trollish is a "moderator" --lmao-- is a joke and a piss poor reflection on whomever who extended that position to her. If I took on a role of a moderator, I'd pretend to possess some semblance of neutrality. Not this imbecile -- too stoopid. :laugh:

Probably for the same reason you, Super Troll and Christiehypocrite don't say shit to evince and goon-o about their antics.

It's funny, Super Troll likes to troll and spread rampant lies about people she knows nothing about, yet when she gets a taste of her own medicine she folds like a cheap umbrella.

And here you are trying to save the day for that coward.

It is what it is.

Why would I say anything to evince when she's against racism, like me? And why would I say anything to guno, a black man, when he criticizes religion, not race?

There are enough pretend Christians here who only talk the talk.

It's the only reason she sticks around. God knows she has zero input on politics or current events.
And all you do is troll in your mean girl gang and compete in the ass kissing Olympics.

Not much to brag about there. You know, I hate gangs and the cowards who cling to them so I turned the eviseration of bullies into an art. :cool:

Really? You would be quite wrong about that. I have publicly called out both of them when they've run off the rails. Ask them.

I don't need to "save the day" for anyone. Phantasmal has shown that she's quite capable of standing up to the hottest of flames.

You've said that you don't like it when a group of ppl pile on someone, yet here you are -- right in the middle of the toxic dog pack, snarling and snapping with the best of them.

Amen. She started that ridiculous TDS thread because she thought Toxic was getting picked on yet here she is, doing the exact thing she criticized others for doing.

Every. Single. Day. :laugh:

Get it, gurl. Go for the gold. :laugh:

kissing-ass.jpg

Amen. She started that ridiculous TDS thread because she thought Toxic was getting picked on yet here she is, doing the exact thing she criticized others for doing.
Awww, duh poor widdle bully Troll Mod is upthet?.....well, boo hoo hoo.

Guess her pathetic gang isn't cutting the mustard.

Sniff sniff....:(

Back