An open letter to Phantazmal.

Wrong. I don't hate Trump or his followers. I think he is a vapid and low-quality person. What I hate is his racism, bigotry, divisiveness, pettiness, bullying, bluster, willful ignorance -- and that he represents us poorly as a nation. I do not support his nationalism. We live in a global economy, like it or not. Our choice is to either be a world-class economic leader, or retreat behind our borders and suck our thumbs while the rest of the world marches into the future.

As for his followers, if you are willing to defend and to overlook all of the above because you feel he represents you -- well then, sir, you (group you) are racist as well.

Well, it's not the first time you've called me a racist, nothing new there.
Why did you divert this into being about you? It wasn't about you.

When is it not about her? Around here or anywhere she posts? :rolleyes:

You people are pathetic.

First grade:

My mom says... Your desk mate is going to be a black girl and you will have to walk her back to college after school. I said, OK. And she said, a black girl will be you desk mate. I said, OK.

She was my beastie until I had to move in the 3rd grade. Gawd I miss her smile and laugh.

You people are pathetic.

First grade:

My mom says... Your desk mate is going to be a black girl and you will have to walk her back to college after school. I said, OK. And she said, a black girl will be you desk mate. I said, OK.

She was my beastie until I had to move in the 3rd grade. Gawd I miss her smile and laugh.

Sometimes Yurt can be pretty cool.:cool:

You made it about me, when you said "But you hate Trump no matter what his political positions might be (along with his supporters)," so there you go. As to the rest of your statement, I'll repeat this part:

"As for his followers, if you are willing to defend and to overlook all of the above because you feel he represents you -- well then, sir, you (group you) are racist as well."

Maybe she brings it on herself with the "everyone I disagree with is a racist" bullshit?
When will you libs realize the "every conservative is a racist" bullshit is getting old?

Except that she doesn't do that. I'm sure though that you'll provide some evidence for your claim, right?

Here ya go.

I support some of his policies so I guess I'm a Trump supporter and thus, according to her, I support racism. Of course, that is pure bullshit and her (and others) rhetoric is getting old.

Let's put it this way: If there was an elected (D) Muslim person who often spoke out against Christians and tweeted or said negative things about them, and I vocally supported that person (while disagreeing with the stuff about Xtians), you would say that I hate Christians. Hell, you already say that because I sometimes criticize things that *some* Christians do. If there was an elected (D) person who spoke out against Israel and their policies regarding Palestine, and I supported that person -- even if I didn't agree with their words about Israel -- you would call me an anti-Semite. Am I right?

You asked about another poster accusing others of being racist when there was no evidence of it. I showed you.

The rant about yourself is interesting in the fact that you're proving my point. But you hate Trump no matter what his political positions might be (along with his supporters).

Wrong. I don't hate Trump or his followers. I think he is a vapid and low-quality person. What I hate is his racism, bigotry, divisiveness, pettiness, bullying, bluster, willful ignorance -- and that he represents us poorly as a nation. I do not support his nationalism. We live in a global economy, like it or not. Our choice is to either be a world-class economic leader, or retreat behind our borders and suck our thumbs while the rest of the world marches into the future.

As for his followers, if you are willing to defend and to overlook all of the above because you feel he represents you -- well then, sir, you (group you) are racist as well.

You made it about me, when you said "But you hate Trump no matter what his political positions might be (along with his supporters)," so there you go. As to the rest of your statement, I'll repeat this part:

"As for his followers, if you are willing to defend and to overlook all of the above because you feel he represents you -- well then, sir, you (group you) are racist as well."

Nope. YOU made it about you before that.

You're no better than her claiming everyone who supports (as I said SOME of) Trump's policies are racist. You fit that description as well. Own it.

Back