An open letter to Phantazmal.

Horseshit. You trolls show no understanding whatsoever that this forum is for CURRENT EVENTS.
Childish demands by prosemitic and pseudo-patriotic morons don't qualify.

So you can't defend Phantasmal's claims either, huh?

I'll stand next to her, then, and be counted as "unpatriotic." Why's that, Pearl? Because true patriots are willing to stand up against popular opinion -- even risking their careers -- to make the point that we have a problem here, and we need to fix it.

You guys though -- you pay false allegiance to what you think is America. You worship a flag and an idiot in the WH and believe that those things are "America." If anyone is not a patriot, it's you and your ilk.'
Thanks, I’ll stand next to you as well.

Rudy states the truth and you lefties get all upset. I thought you said you liked the truth?

So how come when Trump criticizes America, that's good, but when Obama does it, it's because Obama hates America?

Obama said America hasn't always been perfect. Trump compared America to Putin's Russia. And yet you say Obama is the one who hates America. FOH with that fake outrage and faker patriotism.

So how come when Trump criticizes America, that's good, but when Obama does it, it's because Obama hates America?

Obama said America hasn't always been perfect. Trump compared America to Putin's Russia. And yet you say Obama is the one who hates America. FOH with that fake outrage and faker patriotism.

Because B Hussein Yobabymama wants to undo the founding and greatness of this country. Trump does not.

All leftists are traitors. Are you a leftist?

When did they say they hate the country? Source?

Why do you support people that hate the country saying here? Do you automatically believe what they say because they're of color? Didn't you learn with Obama that being of color doesn't automatically mean qualified or believable?

I was told by another mod that the only reason she is a mod is because the lefties wined that all the mods were conservative and she was an equal opportunity appointment.
Ahhhh, you mad bro, will you tell your secret mod friend I love him, please.

When Trump criticizes, it's an effort to make things better. When Obama criticized, it was whining. Do you know the difference between the two?

"Complaining about a problem without posing a solution is called whining" - T. Roosevelt

Why do you support people that hate the country saying here? Do you automatically believe what they say because they're of color? Didn't you learn with Obama that being of color doesn't automatically mean qualified or believable?

Seems to me that Phantasmal gets the vast majority of "moderators here are shit" flak from -- wait for it! Wait!!! -- Reichtards like Earl, Toxic, Jack, and all our other snowflake friends that are just fine with mods who are conservative, but if a mod is a leftie -- it's EVIL! Censorship! Bias! Hate for America! Double standards!
It goes in waves, there was a time when Grind was the most hated, then Billy. Damo’s the only one who isn’t reviled by someone. It’s just my turn with the Stormfront group.

Every time they speak and complain without offering solutions.

"Complaining about a problem without offering solutions is called whining" - T. Roosevelt

Why do you support whiners? Is it because they're non-white and you're afraid of them?

Back