An open letter to Phantazmal.

It goes in waves, there was a time when Grind was the most hated, then Billy. Damo’s the only one who isn’t reviled by someone. It’s just my turn with the Stormfront group.

Funny how OwlWoman talks about snowflakes but she's the cunt that hides behind the ignore. If she can't defend what she believes, why doesn't she have the guts to say so.

Every time they speak and complain without offering solutions.

"Complaining about a problem without offering solutions is called whining" - T. Roosevelt

Why do you support whiners? Is it because they're non-white and you're afraid of them?

They offer solutions all the time, but that's not the point. You said they hate America.

When did they say they hate the country? Source?

They offer solutions all the time, but that's not the point. You said they hate America.

When did they say they hate the country? Source?

No, they whine a lot. Yelling "racism" when you don't like what someone says isn't a solution.

If you can't see the obvious, you aren't going to see that they hate the country.

Funny how OwlWoman talks about snowflakes but she's the cunt that hides behind the ignore. If she can't defend what she believes, why doesn't she have the guts to say so.
You’re a racist, she can defend what she believes, she just chooses to ignore your useless posts.

You’re a racist, she can defend what she believes, she just chooses to ignore your useless posts.

That's your false claim, cunt. What have I done, according to you, that's racist?

She can't defend what she believes and claiming my posts are useless is just an excuse to cover for a fellow cunt. How is she going to get better and learn things if she only hears one point of view that agrees with hers? Why do you not want her to get better?

Absolutely. She's a liberal and a woman... a smart woman... and that's enough to set off these numbskulls.
Thanks, I appreciate it. I’m just an average person. I make grammar and spelling errors. I think it’s hilarious they attack me for my grammar, that’s desperation. I don’t mod on my own, it’s laughable to think I do.

My two cents:

95 percent of the claims, innuendo, assertions, and gossip of anonymous, obscure message board posters are complete horseshit.

Phatasmal is allowed to post her opinion, just like any other mod.

By the standards of message boards, she is a model of fairness, trustworthiness, and character to the rest of us. And that is undoubtedly why she was tapped to moderate.
Thanks, Cypress

So, basically, you operate in the whataboutism world.

Seems you support those with the Magic D and the non-white skin. That's racist for you to pick based on skin color.

When did I use #whataboutism?

I'm an Ethnic Nationalist, so saying I just support non-white people is ridiculous. I don't even think non-white people should be voting.
And there is no Magic D.... at least not in politics.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I’m just an average person. I make grammar and spelling errors. I think it’s hilarious they attack me for my grammar, that’s desperation. I don’t mod on my own, it’s laughable to think I do.

christiefan is another one like OwlWoman that hides behind the ignore. Real strong women, huh?

When did I use #whataboutism?

I'm an Ethnic Nationalist, so saying I just support non-white people is ridiculous. I don't even think non-white people should be voting.
And there is no Magic D.... at least not in politics.

When you use "IF". Anything else I can explain to a D like you?

That's your false claim, cunt. What have I done, according to you, that's racist?

She can't defend what she believes and claiming my posts are useless is just an excuse to cover for a fellow cunt. How is she going to get better and learn things if she only hears one point of view that agrees with hers? Why do you not want her to get better?
Juvenile insult, and it’s hilarious you are too stupid to understand the words you use, but that’s a racist for you, they’re all very ignorant.

Back