Anti-Maskers Suck.

Masks also drop the oxygen level in your environment to a dangerous range according to OSHA requirements.

https://jennifermargulis.net/wearing-mask-can-harm-your-health/
It still boils down to your right of choice. If a business says you cannot enter without one you have no choice. If you can enter without one again it is your choice, your Constitutional right ensuring individual freedoms. So, blow it out your ass.

It is true that you aren't going to get as much oxygen if you rebreathe some of the air that you exhaled. But that isn't as much of a danger as coronavirus. Also, until the coronavirus passes, you shouldn't be needing to wear a mask for that long. And of you are at work, you don't even really need a mask at all. All you need is filtered air blowing toward your face or body in general. That is something employers should be providing. Next, with coronavirus deaths mounting every day, you can blow everything out your ass. The constitution doesn't give you the right to put other peoples lives in danger. And kill many as is happening.

Last edited:
It is true that you aren't going to get as much oxygen if you rebreathe some of the air that you exhaled. But that isn't as much of a danger as coronavirus. Also, until the coronavirus passes, you shouldn't be needing to wear a mask for that long. And of you are at work, you don't even really need a mask at all. All you need is filtered air blowing toward your face or body in general. That is something employers should be providing. Next, whit coronavirus deaths mounting every day, you can blow everything out your ass. The constitution doesn't give you the right to put other peoples lives in danger. And kill many as is happening.

Deaths are not increasing every day, they are dropping. And the numbers are anything but accurate.

You are stuck defending improper ppe. Improper ppe was never recommended or required for use with hazmat before covid politics.

I'm not stuck with shit. It is just obvious that a mask, any mask, is better than no mask at all when it comes to filtering out anything.

Go fuck yourself. And stick your sock accusations up your ass. If you don't like what i have to say, put me on ignore. You won't be missed.

QED. JANJ*

4f88y5.jpg

*Just Another Nut Job

We are governed by laws, not edicts. Rule of law is something that has been roundly ignored by Democrats. They dislike due process also.

Still waiting, Einstooge. Which specific right(s) are you referring to?

Try to not divert this time, punk.

And here you are defending no ppe at all. Any other points to make?

I am the strongest advocate for proper ppe on this forum. Proper ppe has protected me from hazmat for many decades. Always wear proper ppe.

You are stuck defending improper ppe.

So far, close to 200,000 people have died in the U.S. from coronavirus. It is the leading cause of death in the U.S. Are "fascists" responsible? Seeing how they aren't, that means you suck. But don't deal with it. Because for those who suck, "dealing with it" means accepting and embracing the suck. Do the opposite.
Try 20,000. Even the New York Times says 90% of deaths are not covid 19 deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
Considering there is no legislation saying you have to wear masks only edicts there sure are constitutional rights involved. This country is not run on executive fiat.

You have a right to not wear a mask on your own terms but entering someone's business, facility, or land and you aren't working by your rights anymore. It's their rights and if they say you have to wear a mask you can get everything delivered or picked up curbside or you can suck it up like an adult and wear it. Your choice to accept following the rules of societal privileges or your choice of doing without. So simple a kindergarten class could get it, so it's not good that so many of you are shown up in this regard.

You have a right to not wear a mask on your own terms but entering someone's business, facility, or land and you aren't working by your rights anymore. It's their rights and if they say you have to wear a mask you can get everything delivered or picked up curbside or you can suck it up like an adult and wear it. Your choice to accept following the rules of societal privileges or your choice of doing without. So simple a kindergarten class could get it, so it's not good that so many of you are shown up in this regard.

You are stuck defending improper ppe, so you will always be on the losing side. Improper ppe was never recommended or required for any hazmat before covid politics.

I am the strongest advocate for proper ppe on this forum. Proper ppe has protected me from hazmat for many decades. Always wear proper ppe.

You are stuck defending improper ppe.

Agreed on PPE. In the case of COVID-19, masks aren't PPE. They are to minimize the spread of the virus to others. What is the official answer on proper PPE for pussy-grabbing?

Back