Anybody know how our Southern fancy fellows voted today?

'Burning leaves' is part of my physical regimen. I don't lay around all day being a Blow-Hard on a bulletin board site like you do.
(still smarting over being exposed as a cat burglar in that house you broke into?)

Burning leaves is stupid. Really stupid.

Since you think it means toking, you must do that also.
No I think it means raking leaves fallen from tress into piles and lighting a match to burn them, polluting the atmosphere and destroying a valuable soil resources. Just like Jack, you too being the dumbass liberals that you are.

No I think it means raking leaves fallen from tress into piles and lighting a match to burn them, polluting the atmosphere and destroying a valuable soil resources. Just like Jack, you too being the dumbass liberals that you are.

I guess people have been dumbasses since the dawn of mankind.

Ain't that the truth. But as a "proud lefty", you should admire those that have progressed beyond doing stupid things.

Do you dump your waste oil in the storm drain as well?

That would be dumb. BTW, that is a dumb ass question. I expect better from you.

That would be dumb. BTW, that is a dumb ass question. I expect better from you.

It's a legitimate question in light of your "dawn of mankind" comment. My grandfather's neighbor used to do it. Heck, my dad, brilliant as he was, used to do it. Spreading waste oil on gravel roads used to be the norm for county road crews throughout the country.

It's a legitimate question in light of your "dawn of mankind" comment. My grandfather's neighbor used to do it. Heck, my dad, brilliant as he was, used to do it. Spreading waste oil on gravel roads used to be the norm for county road crews throughout the country.

Then they were dumb. That isn't even comparable to burning leaves.

To get rid of them?

Why do some people burn trash in barrels in their backyards?

Wow that was one hell of an explanation. In fact the same excuse my Dad used to do when he dumped his oil into the storm sewer.

Do you or your neighbors burn trash as well?

Wow that was one hell of an explanation. In fact the same excuse my Dad used to do when he dumped his oil into the storm sewer.

Again, that is not the same thing.

Do you or your neighbors burn trash as well?

My friend used to. Some people live pretty far out in country where trash collectors don't pick up trash.

Back