Are you scientifically literate? Take our quiz

Nobody is falling for that bullshit, you are as thick as two short planks when it comes to science.

Wow. I had no idea you'd get so upset over an online quiz. I wouldn't have posted my score if I knew it'd send you into another meltdown. I barely got the splash from the last one off of me.

And what's really funny is that I was honest and didn't take it a second time in order to pad my score! That's what you get for playing fair - the Queen Bee starts abuzzing.

Anyone can ace it if you google the answers.
Yeah, looks like you cannot accept the fact that many people are a hell of a lot smarter than you. It's too much of a shot for your ego to take.

You remind me of the kid that sat behind me in chemistry class back in high school. I would usually only show up for class 1 day a week. Friday, because it was test day. And I would ace every test in about 5 or 10 minutes. He would show up every day, study like hell and still only got Cs and Ds on the tests. Then accuse me of cheating simply because, like you, he couldn't accept the fact that people like me are a lot smarter than people like you.

I just retook the test and actually scored 100/50. I must be the 2nd coming of Einstein or something.

I thought the physics questions were pretty basic. I don't think cloud formations are all that complicated although I did get it wrong so I would say that :)

Well one of the questions requires that you know that f=ma and another that p=mv, not everybody knows that.

Last edited:
I've always found these “post your results” things very strange. I mean, if you take the test and get a pretty poor score, how many people are going to post it? You might as well post “Hi, everybody. I scored 4 out of 50. Should I change my name to The Fucking Gimp now or wait a couple of days?”? What they'll do is post a score that they think is 'respectable', perhaps something in the 40 range?

Then you'll get the odd fellow who storms the top end of the scale - 49 or 50. Your genuine genius clomping about in their best clogs chuckling at the elementary errors in Steven Hawking's latest paper. Of course, if you post that score many people will simply think “there's no way he/she's done better than me” and accuse them of making it up. So maybe, they lower their score in a show of modesty. Maybe somewhere in the 40 range?

Of course some people will actually post their correct scores (providing they didn't do too badly (i.e. somewhere outside the 40 range). Other people will then assume they have just inflated/reduced their scores.

The last group, an altogether smaller group, generally lacking in all self-awareness, will simply claim they achieved the highest of all scores, probably quicker than anybody else whilst being pleasured by a Brazilian supermodel in their solid gold house.

So, whatever you post, genuine or not, nobody is going to believe it anyway.

I've always found these “post your results” things very strange. I mean, if you take the test and get a pretty poor score, how many people are going to post it? You might as well post “Hi, everybody. I scored 4 out of 50. Should I change my name to The Fucking Gimp now or wait a couple of days?”? What they'll do is post a score that they think is 'respectable', perhaps something in the 40 range?

Then you'll get the odd fellow who storms the top end of the scale - 49 or 50. Your genuine genius clomping about in their best clogs chuckling at the elementary errors in Steven Hawking's latest paper. Of course, if you post that score many people will simply think “there's no way he/she's done better than me” and accuse them of making it up. So maybe, they lower their score in a show of modesty. Maybe somewhere in the 40 range?

Of course some people will actually post their correct scores (providing they didn't do too badly (i.e. somewhere outside the 40 range). Other people will then assume they have just inflated/reduced their scores.

The last group, an altogether smaller group, generally lacking in all self-awareness, will simply claim they achieved the highest of all scores, probably quicker than anybody else whilst being pleasured by a Brazilian supermodel in their solid gold house.

So, whatever you post, genuine or not, nobody is going to believe it anyway.

In other words, you got a shit score.

Back