Are you scientifically literate? Take our quiz

I have never taken the equivilent of even pre-calculus. I took college level chemistry, and that's as far as I've taken it. Occasionally, I find some self-study source for mathematics, such as lecture videos.

I have never taken the equivilent of even pre-calculus. I took college level chemistry, and that's as far as I've taken it. Occasionally, I find some self-study source for mathematics, such as lecture videos.
Well I give you serious integrity points for being honest about your score. You and Darla should be proud that you scored as high as you did considering you don't have much formal science training.

Eg66CEk.png

And I cheated about 4 times and pressed the back button when I got it wrong and selected the right answer, and I just plain guessed about twice and managed to get it right by blind luck.

Well I give you serious integrity points for being honest about your score. You and Darla should be proud that you scored as high as you did considering you don't have much formal science training.

Apparently, computer science doesn't count as science, because I didn't see a single question that had to do with it, or any sort of discrete mathematics. Hell, there wasn't even any calculus.

im in the middle of this fucking stupid quiz and it's pissing me off. a new page load for each question (and an answer to the last question) so 100 page loads when they could easily have it all on one page. this is a major pageview scam. fucking assholes. I also don't like giving the christian science monitor credit for having a scientifically informed userbase, which they dont.

Christian Science Monitor is actually a decent paper. Don't judge it based off the name.

Back