Be Patient

LiG asked Top if she called Grind out!
She deflected,of course she didn't.
I merely said,I didn't see Grind do it.

The only ones who ever get called out are on the other side of the political aisle. Imagine if Guno or Domer or Bourbon or Phantasmal or Christiefan had talked about leaving their elderly dog outside in a "partially fenced" backyard day and night, summer and winter? Toxic would have been all over that like Trump on a cheeseburger. But since it was USFucker.... *crickets*. Oh yeah, she counseled him privately. And I'm Ivanka Trump. :laugh:

Hey, is this another "meltdown"? lol

Yet another meltdown...I do wish Grind would let them know who "True Companion" is...perhaps I'll ask him to fill them in...when I assure him I'm not terrified of him, but I don't like his use of the R word;)

You know Grind post,he doesn't know what the fuck you're talking about most the time

So... you have no evidence to back up your claim that he is a pathological liar, other than the oft-repeated (and debunked as well) "you can keep your doctor" statement. Check.

Your comment about the "dumbest among us" is hysterically funny! That's what WE think about the Trumpanzees who continue to kiss his ass while he systematically dismantles the very things that keep them going.... like social welfare programs.
Those who think the federal government is a livelihood, mailbox paychecks, those are the dumb people.

The Democrats need govt dependents to retain power and why their selling point is giveaway programs instead of jobs.

The only ones who ever get called out are on the other side of the political aisle. Imagine if Guno or Domer or Bourbon or Phantasmal or Christiefan had talked about leaving their elderly dog outside in a "partially fenced" backyard day and night, summer and winter? Toxic would have been all over that like Trump on a cheeseburger. But since it was USFucker.... *crickets*. Oh yeah, she counseled him privately. And I'm Ivanka Trump. :laugh:

Hey, is this another "meltdown"? lol
Trump on a cheeseburger. lol. :laugh:

I agree though.

Sent a PM to Grind ) With the attached "terrified" allegation and your other concerns, including my distaste for his use of the R word...we'll clear up all your confusions:) You're welcome...;)

How did she know I counseled him privately?;) HMMM;)

Because, you ugly-faced idiot, you said so. Several ppl called you out on your Toxic's So Deranged thread about his poor dog. You claimed that you counseled him via PM about the pooch.

p1MTWM9.png
is not your friend, and either is anyone else. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back