Beckham

One thing I have noticed in life is that in the urban areas men almost exclusively talk about sports. Here in the sticks it is not nearly as large of a topic.....
I guess life is just so much more boring in the urban areas.....

One thing I have noticed in life is that in the urban areas men almost exclusively talk about sports. Here in the sticks it is not nearly as large of a topic.....

Men don't talk about sports to me. Top is an idiot.

and hence the reason you say men and not Husband.
Just trying to get you out of the old spinter tailspin

and hence the reason you say men and not Husband.
Just trying to get you out of the old spinter tailspin

Ohhh, husband. That's what qualifies me as "manless" not having one of them.

God, my worse fear has always been to end up a spinter, long before anyone even knew it was an actual word.

And here I sit, Darla the spinter. Oh the humanity.

trying to help, most normal people think marraige is a good think
good luck with the guy though

here's a tip, save the man hater comments

that is because we are taught by women spinner :)

If you like money so well you could have retired at 40 like my bachelor friend did.

Last edited:

First of all, I have yet to state whether or not I have "a guy". You have been debating this "subject" with yourself. First I'm "manless", then "good luck with the guy". I haven't enlightened you on the subject for two reasons.

1) Whether or not I "have a guy" is 100% irrelevent to this message board and my political opinions.

2) It's none of your business.

Secondly, point out my "manhater comments."

Now.

I don't know whether you consider places like Gainsville, Tallahassee, Mobile, Baton Rouge, Starksville, and Athens the sticks but college football DOMINATES the topic of discussion year round.

You go near Tobacco Road and college basketball dominates the discussion.

duhla you have stated several times about dating guys
I put two and two together with you constant talk about what your lacking and your quick draw on the sexist card to a feminist supporter.:pke:

duhla you have stated several times about dating guys
I put two and two together with you constant talk about what your lacking and your quick draw on the sexist card to a feminist supporter.:pke:

I have stated several times about dating guys?

Top, you make a bigger jackass out of yourself with every post. Get down on your knees and thank God for BB's arrival on this board, because it is his presence alone which keeps you from being the biggest buffoon on this board.

"There you go Again"

I have stated several times about dating guys?

Top, you make a bigger jackass out of yourself with every post. Get down on your knees and thank God for BB's arrival on this board, because it is his presence alone which keeps you from being the biggest buffoon on this board.

Can't miss a day without mentioning BB Pink Cheeks!

Back