Biden is weak and elderly….

Poor little Russians don’t know how courts and juries work

They dont realize citizens do the deciding here

Jury convicted Trump. Bragg did not.
The judge and prosecutor set up a case like some old South one going after some poor Black guy. The only state that has gone after Trump with any degree of success is New York, a deep blue Trump hating one. The case in Georgia fell apart because the prosecutor turned out to be a thoroughly corrupt bitch, while the federal one with Wolf running the prosecution has fallen into ruin.

In NY though, they can change the law to prosecute Trump alone, then change it back, bring charges without necessary underlying crimes, just make up shit evidence like the value of Mar-a-Lago (not in NY BTW) and make up the verdict and fine in total contradiction of civil law. But what the hey! It's Trump and the rules don't apply because it's Trump. It's all resulted in the average American no longer having faith in the legal system, but that's a small price to pay to get a person the Left loathes.

The judge and prosecutor set up a case like some old South one going after some poor Black guy. The only state that has gone after Trump with any degree of success is New York, a deep blue Trump hating one. The case in Georgia fell apart because the prosecutor turned out to be a thoroughly corrupt bitch, while the federal one with Wolf running the prosecution has fallen into ruin.

In NY though, they can change the law to prosecute Trump alone, then change it back, bring charges without necessary underlying crimes, just make up shit evidence like the value of Mar-a-Lago (not in NY BTW) and make up the verdict and fine in total contradiction of civil law. But what the hey! It's Trump and the rules don't apply because it's Trump. It's all resulted in the average American no longer having faith in the legal system, but that's a small price to pay to get a person the Left loathes.

Didn't read that garbage. A jury convicted Trump. Quit fucking whining you sissy.

Dude, this is not junior high debate club. No one cares about your made up fallacies.
Logical+Fallacy+15+-+Appeal+To+Authority.png

You'll learn about it once you pass 8th grade and start high school...

Donald Trump consistently contradicts what he says. He said what he said. And we all heard it. In a news conference after the rally protesting the planned removal of a Confederate statue, Trump did say there were "very fine people on both sides," referring to the protesters carrying torches and representing the KKK, even including the Hateful soul that rammed a crowd of the counterprotesters with his car and killing one and maiming other innocent people for life.

VERY FINE PEOPLE? NO! NOT IN ANY SENSE OF THE WORD!

SNOPES ARE DOPES FOR NOT BEING HONEST HERE!

Donald Trump speaks in Dog-Whistles that allows MALEVOLENT groups like the KKK to hear perfectly clear.

Obviously SNOPES fails to realize that!
SNOPES said it was false. Trump specifically said he was not talking about Neo-Nazis or White Supremacists. Stop lying about what Trump said

TRUMP:
I will tell you something. I watched those very closely, much more closely than you people watched it. And you had, you had a group on one side that was bad. And you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. And nobody wants to say that, but I’ll say it right now. You had a group – you had a group on the other side that came charging in without a permit, and they were very, very violent.

REPORTER: Do you think what you call the alt left is the same as neo-Nazis?

TRUMP: Those people – all of those people, excuse me – I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups, but not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch.

REPORTER: Well, white nationalists –

TRUMP: Those people were also there, because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue Robert E. Lee. So – excuse me – and you take a look at some of the groups and you see, and you’d know it if you were honest reporters, which in many cases you’re not. Many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. So this week, it’s Robert E. Lee, I noticed that Stonewall Jackson’s coming down. I wonder, is it George Washington next week? And is it Thomas Jefferson the week after. You know, you really do have to ask yourself, where does it stop?...

TRUMP: Oh no, George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down – excuse me. Are we going to take down, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him? Okay, good. Are we going to take down his statue? He was a major slave owner. Are we going to take down his statue? You know what? It’s fine, you’re changing history, you’re changing culture, and you had people – and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats – you had a lot of bad people in the other group too.

Here is the transcript of the speech.

Since when do the people who could bring him to trial listen to one man, who spent two days asking Biden inane questions?

Need examples, I'll be glad to provide them.
Why is the White House claiming "Executive Privilege " on something that they have released the transcript? Why is Garland ignoring a subpoena

Back