Boehner blinks!

Obama needs to take the ACA away from 20 million people and leave them with no health care. That will make the Republican party the winners and all the people very, very happy.

YUP!

Obama needs to take the ACA away from 20 million people and leave them with no health care. That will make the Republican party the winners and all the people very, very happy.

YUP!

The UnACA is taking away healthcare. I here that over 30,000,000 people will still be without healthcare when all is said and done. So there's another lie.

The UnACA is taking away healthcare. I here that over 30,000,000 people will still be without healthcare when all is said and done. So there's another lie.

Do you have anything that supports that? I havent heard that.

I understand it enough to know that Congress is not exempt from its major provisions.

So when did Boner blink?

Don't get me wrong, I am sure he will at some point. Although, I am surprised they have held out as long as they have and I am quite impressed by it. How long did the 1994 shutdown last?

Burn this bitch down

Do you have anything that supports that? I havent heard that.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...leaves-millions-uninsured-heres-who-they-are/

...When we talk about the Affordable Care Act, we mostly focus on the millions of Americans who will gain health insurance coverage. We talk less about the millions who will remain uninsured.

And there are a lot of them: 30 million Americans will not have coverage under Obamacare, according to a new analysis in the journal Health Affairs.

"Even if the law were fully implemented, there would have been 26 million uninsured people," co-author Steffie Woolhandler said in an interview Thursday. "This isn't just about the Medicaid expansion. This is the system as originally designed."

Thirty million is a lot smaller than the 48.6 million Americans who lack insurance coverage right now. It's also, as Woolhandler points out, not exactly breaking news: The Congressional Budget Office estimated over a year ago that between 26 million and 27 million Americans would not have insurance under the expansion....

Not only are 18 million more going to be insured, those who are insured will be better insured.
That's not true at all. You're just trying to believe a lie.

If that were true, why are unions so upset with the law? They've mad it clear they're going to get screwed with this law.

Back