Boehner blinks!

A cr is not in place!
Debt ceiling is not paying just past debt but appropriated items as well.
Think of the debt ceiling as a way for the minority party to throw a wrench in the spokes by
Saying the total can't go up even though tat expenditure is already approved.

Something tells me it's not going to get any better with this new law.

Strong argument there, "something tells me"!

Ill borrow that one if its okay.
"Judge, something tells me that there is precedent for my case."

Strong argument there, "something tells me"!

Ill borrow that one if its okay.
"Judge, something tells me that there is precedent for my case."

Pretty funny, isn't it? Liberty pulls another "feeling" out of his butt, treats it like fact, and we're supposed to take it seriously.

A cr is not in place!
Debt ceiling is not paying just past debt but appropriated items as well.
Think of the debt ceiling as a way for the minority party to throw a wrench in the spokes by
Saying the total can't go up even though tat expenditure is already approved.
Where's the schoolyard bullying statements? This type of post is extremely rare for you.

It's almost adult like. In fact,,,,, it is.

Congress does not have an exemption, I don't know about big business and unions, your lie about Congress makes me dubious about your other claims. But if they are true exemptions, without a good reason... I agree with you.

Congress is getting a 72% subsidy and do not participate in obamacare

As more people come on line with Obamacare it's going to grow in popularity. That's when the American people will start asking why their healthcare has to cost close to twice as much per capita as Canada's.

They'll start thinking of it as being overtaxed and that's always going to get to where the baggers really live.

Even us commies in Canada care about how much we 'waste' in taxes to feather the beds of the very wealthy. Americans will learn too even though they are slow learners when there's a flag to wave lying around.

Congress is getting a 72% subsidy and do not participate in obamacare

What do you mean, don't participate in Obamacare? Sure they do, all insurance is governed by the rules of Obamacare. My employee gets a 100% subsidy, does that make her exempt? If you have a job that pays a percentage of your healthcare, good for you, including if you are in Congress.

Back