Boehner blinks!

What do you mean, don't participate in Obamacare? Sure they do, all insurance is governed by the rules of Obamacare. My employee gets a 100% subsidy, does that make her exempt? If you have a job that pays a percentage of your healthcare, good for you, including if you are in Congress.

Your employee gets a 100% subsidy?

That must two things.

1) You pay her less than $20,000 a year which is what qualifies for 100% subsidy
2) You don't provide health insurance to your employee

So what can we deduce from your statement. You are a greedy fuck who doesn't pay your employee jack shit. That is what we can conclude.

You come on here complaining about "greedy" business and not paying people enough money.

Here is a link to a calculator. So don't take it up with me you greedy prick.

Another liberal hypocrite exposed ladies and gentlemen

http://kff.org/interactive/subsidy-...s[0][tobacco]=0&child-count=0&child-tobacco=0

yeah.....same problem you had when you filed a motion for writ of habeus porpoise in court last month......

Seriously if he were my lawyer I would just plead guilty and spare the embarrassment.

He already admitted to paying slave wages with no benefits yet brags about his huge judgements. What kind of greedy sociopathic cunt does that

Your employee gets a 100% subsidy?

That must two things.

1) You pay her less than $20,000 a year which is what qualifies for 100% subsidy
2) You don't provide health insurance to your employee

So what can we deduce from your statement. You are a greedy fuck who doesn't pay your employee jack shit. That is what we can conclude.

You come on here complaining about "greedy" business and not paying people enough money.

Here is a link to a calculator. So don't take it up with me you greedy prick.

Another liberal hypocrite exposed ladies and gentlemen

http://kff.org/interactive/subsidy-...s[0][tobacco]=0&child-count=0&child-tobacco=0

I am paying for 100% of her health insurance. By your logic, that means I am giving her a 100% subsidy. My office employee makes well above the average for her job.

When the 14th Amendment was ratified, U.S. Sen. Benjamin Wade, an Ohio Republican, argued, "Every man who has property in the public funds will feel safer when he sees that the national debt is withdrawn from the power of a Congress to repudiate it and placed under the guardianship of the Constitution than he would feel if it were left at loose ends and subject to the varying majorities which may arise in Congress."

wouldn't it be marvelous if today's republicans honored all the Constitution like they used to?

When the 14th Amendment was ratified, U.S. Sen. Benjamin Wade, an Ohio Republican, argued, "Every man who has property in the public funds will feel safer when he sees that the national debt is withdrawn from the power of a Congress to repudiate it and placed under the guardianship of the Constitution than he would feel if it were left at loose ends and subject to the varying majorities which may arise in Congress."

wouldn't it be marvelous if today's republicans honored all the Constitution like they used to?
funny how no righties have seen fit to comment on this. Methinks that when they SAY they love the constitution, they really don't mean ALL of it. lol

I don't think you even understand what that quote means.

Read:

https://thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/2011/pdf/lm0068.pdf

Back